26) Distraction

(Y/N) POV

Sly and Rioichi returned with pictures of their target and the enemy. Cranes, wild cats and sika deer as guards around the city. An army that defend in both air and land, also speed, attack and defense. Some tough enemy this time. And for the first time ever, is there real citizens walking among the guards on the roads.

''Okay, according to these photos are there only one entrance to Sakamoto's factory, and that is his house. The pipes you found in the river, could have been a good way, but it's filled with deadly gas, so there is only one way left.'' Inform Bentley and show the pictures. ''The guards at the entrance is out biggest problem, but if we can make a commotion outside the entrance big enough for those two to move away from the entrance. And that is where the actual plan begin... With that entrance as our only way in and out, do we need someone to stay guard instead of those deer's. That means we need disguises. Cause some shall need a disguise and be inside for us to continue. I can't make a fully plan without knowing what is inside the building.''

''And you want my creatures to do the distraction on the guards?'' I ask and pointed at my sweet animal. 

''Sadly yes.'' Agreed Bentley which I rolled my eyes for.

''Then I have the perfect distraction... I just need some glitter bomb and some seeds.'' That just made the others look confused at me. I giggle at that and explain to them. ''Remy love both the sound of a maracas and something shiny, like glitter. And the more it shine, the more energize will Remy be. And as for the seeds, loves Hawk seeds, so he would hunt them down and fly op and down in an amazing speed.''

''Oh, so if we cover two different guards with either seed or 'glitter', would Remy and Hawk attack those two, and it would all end up in a huge mess that involve the others.'' Suggest Thaddeus, which is actually a good idea, but that is what I thought to do anyway. This plan has I high change for my animals to not get hurt, which is important to me. 

''And, when they need to return back to me, will I just whistle after them.'' I added to the plan, which got a thumps up from Bentley. He then continue on with the plan.

''Otto and Slytunkhamen Junior shall take over the guards position and make sure that the team can get out again. Bob and Henriette will go with Sly inside. Bob may be big and can't go through the security, so Sly and Henriette has to deactivate them for Bob to get through. The reason Bob will go along, is because he can climb on the roof undetected. What ever we shall do there, can we only figure it out when you are inside, so keep in touch.'' As Bentley finish explaining the plan, do I lift up my lemur and my eagle, getting ready for the distraction. 

*Time skip*

At a small hill, stands Rioichi, Murray and I on top of it and gaze on the Japanese styled house that our target, Sakamoto, lives in. The two guards at the head entrance is at sight and luckily are there three street guards, coming closer on each side of the house.

''I have the glitter bomb and the bags of seeds ready.'' Exclaim Murray a little loud, so we have to shush him. Rioichi get ready with bow and arrow, which he borrowed from Sly, and signal Murray to throw the seed bags first. Murray throw them to the west side, fartest away from us, of the house and Rioichi hit them with the arrow. The bag open and let the seed rain down on two of the three deer guards. The yelp in shock at the sudden rain of seeds and try to find the culprit. I look at Hawk, who is standing on my leather covered arm, and slightly move my arm to indicate he need to fly.

''Okay Hawk, snak time.'' I whisper and move my right arm, which he was standing on, and make him fly towards the seeds. It took him 5 seconds to find the seeds on the ground and attack the guards to get the seeds. He move up and down so fast, that the guards can't follow and see what is attacking them. We look over to the entrance and see the two guards talk to one another, before one go to check out the noise. That is our que to the second bomb. Rioichi aim at the other guard and Murray throw the glitter bomb. The sparkling dust cover them from head to toe. I quickly take out Remy from the make shift bed cloth and show him the glitter covered guard. The guard is confused for the sudden covering and try to shake them off, but that is stopped when a small creature run around and jump on to the guard. The guard scream at the small creature and can't capture it and it is clawing them in progress. The noises got the attention to the second guard at the entrance, and he move away of the head door to investigate the noise.

''It worked.'' Cheer Murray silently. 

''It surely did.'' Agreed Rioichi and then take out his binocucom to contact Bentley. ''The guards has left their post.''

''Understood.'' Says Bentley and contact Sly. ''Sly, you have green light.''

''Roger that Bentley.'' Sly nodded his head to his small team and they move forward. Otto and Junior is already wearing their guards uniform and take their position. Using branches as antlers. Bentley is on the line to help them if any other guards talks to them. The head door is unlocked, so Sly, Henriette and Bob could easily get in.

''They are in.'' Inform Rioichi as he look trough a binocular. He look at me, and silently tell me to call my animals back. I start with Hawk and cup my hands over my mouth. In all my years in the sanctuary, has I been learning myself to sound like an animal, and some of the noises have I mastered. And one of them is an eagle noise.

''*Eagle noise*'' Within seconds fly Hawk away from the three guards and into the air, high up so that he can't be spottet, and flew back to me. I have my arm stretch for him to land. I give him some sunflower seeds, his favorite, and pull out one of the maracas and give it to Rioichi, who then shake it and Remy came right away. That lemur is super hyper and fast right now. He even crawl up at Rioichi and sit on his left shoulder.

''Alright, let's get back to the van. I carry you (Y/N).'' Says Murray and look at me. I sighed and nodded. I sadly has to accept that I won't be doing any hard or exciting mission. But at least I am part of the adventure. I send Hawk flying again, towards the van this time. Remy just stay on Rioichi's shoulder. Anyway, plan A, done. Plan B, under go.