23) Panda

(Y/N) POV

Bentley told Sly about the bamboo forest and ask him to check it out. I look around to see that everyone is doing something else, which may be a good thing for me. My body is so itching for action, so I turn on my raccoon powers and sneaked out of the van and hideout. I have remembered to take the binocucum with me, just in case. But what is wrong with me doing a look out for Panda King? I head towards the bamboo forest my self and find a path into it. I can use that to get around in the forest. As I walk down the path, can't I resist the beauty of the bamboo forest. Maybe I should picture of this view.

''No, no, no. One thing at a time. I need to find Panda King.'' I mumble to myself and shake my head. I continue down the path and keep looking around for some kind of hut or a house in this forest. Or anything for that matter.

''Oh, what is a young raccoon doing here?'' I look to my right and see another path, but walking down that path is an adult panda, and by looking at the cloths, is it a women.

''Uhm... I-I am lost, miss. I don't know where my friends are.'' I said back and try sounding lost. Robinson Rule 23: Don't trust stranger so easily. 

''Then come with me. You must be hungry, dear.'' Says the panda and take my hand. I walk with her towards a house that is surrounded by the bamboos. We step inside and the panda call for someone familiar.

''Dad, I am home and I have someone with me.'' Says the panda lady and look at a old panda male, who is sitting on a couch. I can see a familiar firework cannon beside the couch. It is the Panda King himself. Which also means that this is panda is his daughter, Jing King. 

''A raccoon? I haven't seen one for some years now.'' Says Panda King very low.

''You mean Sly Cooper, right?'' I ask and drop my act. I have found him before Sly could. 

''That is right. Do you know him?'' I nodded to Panda King and smile.

''He and his gang are fine, but something has happen to the history with his ancestor, making their time stop completely. An enemy called Mirage has done something to their history and is after something big that regards to the Cooper family.'' I explain quickly, hoping that he can get why we are looking for him. 

''I see. But if that raccoon to Sly Cooper is coming here and ask for my assistent, then I will have to decline.'' Says Panda King, shocking me for a second. But now that I look closer, does he look old and retired from making fireworks. Could that mean that his daughter took over his firework job, cause there is a lot of gun powder and other stuff here.

''Sly can probably understand that, but we need a explosion expert, that is why the gang is getting the hole gang back together from when you did the big job on Kaine Island.'' I informed kindly. Panda King look into the distance, like he is remembering something.

''Ah, Kaine Island. One of the biggest job I have done that I actually enjoyed. But one thought that the Cooper family was just some annoying bunch of thieves, but on that specific job, did I see another side of that family. A good one. Not only did they steal, but they also put down evil organisation for the Interpol to catch. What a weird family of thieves and friends.'' Says Panda King and clearly remember the time he spend with Sly and the gang in the third game. ''But my time as the explosive master is over, but my daughter followed my steps and is now the new master.''

''Does that mean we can borrow your daughter?'' I ask out of the blue, saying it the wrong way, and look at the panda. She look at her father with desire to join us.

''I don't know if I can let her out of my side. I still don't trust the outside world after the hole General Tsao accident.'' Says Panda King sadly. Jing King look down sadly.

''What if we promise to keep a good eye on your daughter and keep her out of the dangerous jobs, will that let you give in and let her join us?'' I ask and try to come up with a fifty fifty conclusion. And as topping. ''You know the Cooper gang and Sly, so you know they will watch out for each other.''

''Can you really promise me that?'' Ask Panda King and raise up a little from the chair.

''The Cooper gang is already doing it with me. I have a weak heart, so they are trying to avoid getting me to do anything hash to my body.'' I informed with a sad smile.

''Oh, poor child. Dad, please let me join and help the gang of taking care of this child and their mission.'' Pleaded Jing King. Panda King look at me for a second, then sighed deeply.

''If you promise to be careful, then I let you go.'' Says Panda King. Jing King bring a big smile and hug her old father.

''Thank you. I won't let you down.'' Says Jing King to him, then look at me. ''I will quickly pack my stuff, be back in a moment.'' Jing King went into a room, which I guess is her room, leaving me with the retired panda.

''I can't thank you enough, Panda King.'' I said and bow of respect.

''Just keep your promise and tell it to that raccoon.'' Says Panda King. I nodded and see Jing King come out in a similar outfit that Panda King once wore, only in a more female stile. Her lavender hair is down from a traditionel to a simple high ponytail.

''We will be going. See you again soon, dad.'' Says Jing King and hug her father one last time, then follow me out. I show her the way to the hideout og the gang, even warning her of the white tiger that is with them. Now that she is on the team, would it be best if I told her about my situation about the another dimension thing. She took it kindly.

''(Y/N), there you are. Don't leave like tha... Hey Panda King.'' Says Bentley as he is the first to notice us.

''Actually is this his daughter, Jing King. But don't worry we have Panda King's permission of borrowing his daughter, who is also and explosive master.'' I inform in my defense. Before anyone of us could continue talking, came the big baby tiger and jump at me, making me fall on my butt. ''Tigress, you can't do that to me you goof.'' The white tiger just lick my face, ignoring me.

''Well, even after you just went out without notified us, (Y/N), did you get what we needed. Jing King, we would love to have you on board.'' Says Sly, who I know notice is here, along with Rioichi and Tennessee.

''It's my honor, and I should greet from my dad. He is now fully retired from being the master of explosive.'' Says Jing King.

''That is understandable. Okay, guys. Let's pack up and get ready to fly to our next stop.'' Called Sly out. I look up at him, remembering the space is slowly getting tight. Sly notice my look and bow down a little, to whisper the answer. ''Bentley did his, 'magic' on the van.''

''Of course.'' I push Tigress away, then walk over to the van. Murray sit at the front seat, starting the van. And then scream out.

''Next stop. Kyoto Japan.''