12) Road trip

(Y/N) POV

After some time, has we decided that taking an airplane tour would be a bad idea, cause people may question the group of raccoons and a cavemen raccoon in their plane, so we choice to drive all the way to Holland. We even stole some extra clothes for the ancestors, so they won't stand out much in the opening and if we ever get to somewhere cold, do we have something to keep them warm. I even got a new outfit. And so has Sly.

 And so has Sly

''Alright, van is packed and ready, so let's go

''Alright, van is packed and ready, so let's go.'' Says Murray and start the motor on the van. The other Coopers are there to. I, for that matter, are packing my backpack. Last night did I have a look inside my backpack and found out that the Robinson Guide-Book has come with me. It's like the Thevius Raccoonus, but with all the stories, guides and tricks from the Robinson family. I remember my brother Max giving me it, so that I could read about the family I am living in. 

''Better take good care of it

''Better take good care of it.'' I mumble to myself and get the book back into the backpack.

''Are you coming, (Y/N)?'' Ask Murray and honk. I zip my backpack and swing it on my back. Tigress run over to the van and I follow her.

''I am ready. Let's get to Holland.'' I cheered and jump in. Murray drive the van out of the cave and right to the main road, going north. I sit near Slaigh, the Scotthis Cooper. He is really muscular like Murray and Bob, but he is not as sweet as them. He is more serious and tough, but even in that cold hard heart is he nice when it comes to the Cooper family. Tigress lay beside my leg and take a nap. I decided to take out the book and read it. It may be my only change to read it before my parents would take it away, or if Max wanna add new information in the book on his chapter. I don't have a chapter, and I actually don't think I would ever get one.

''Hey, is that like our Thevius Raccoonus?'' Ask Tennesse and spot the book in my hand. It's old leather bind and the embroidery with 'Robinson Guide' written on the front. 

''Yeah, but it is about my family, which is an adventure family. My brother said that every Robinson has written there biggest journey and all there tricks, even some facts that can help the next generation. That is how I knew what to do with the lines when we tried to find Sly in Egypt.'' I explain and go through the pages and stop at Jacob Robinson to show them. ''This is Jacob Robinson, he discovered a cave in Greenland with some weird lines on the wall. It seems a group of bandits hid there belonging somewhere in Greenland, but was arrested before they could get it, so they wrote a final message on the wall to the one that escaped the police. They hid the message by making some weird lines, that only make sense if they where viewed the right angle.'' As I explained, did I point at the black and white photos on the page.

''So that is how you decoded Sly's marks in Egypt.'' Says Bentley surprisingly. I nodded and look over to Sly.

''It's a good thing that she knew what I did. Otherwise you would never have known that the adviser was behind all of it.'' Praised Sly to me.

''He also had a mysterious, bad aura around him, so I would suspect him anyway.'' I informed. I then start reading the book from the very beginning. Marcus Robinson. Like Slytunkhamen, was Marcus the one who made the book and along with his wife, did they search and dokumentet the hole Sahara dessert and forest of Africa. That is how the Robinson Adventure Family came to live.

*Time skip*

After a long ride, are we finally out of France and in Belgium. We found a camp area, so we decided to stay over night there. The boys sleep outside, while me and Henriette sleep in the van.

''The fire is ready.'' I called and put the flint and steel back in my backpack. My dad told me to that a Robinson is always prepared for almost everything. 

''What don't you have in that backpack?'' Joked Sly, patting my head.

''A Robinson is always prepared, but I don't have my computer or my GBA emulator game-box.'' I joked back. Sly chuckle and go help Rioichi, Otto and Thaddeus with the food. I sit at the stone near the fire pit, and take out the Robinson book. Tigress saw it and snif it. I can see in her eyes that she feels lonely, and not because I don't give her attention, but because there isn't any other animals here to play with. ''Don't be sad, Tigress. We may find some animals we can befriend and play with.'' 

''That may be a challenge. There is no animals like Tigress here.'' Says Murray and sit beside me.

''Well, when we first came to Holland to recruit Penelope to help us with the Cooper Vault job, was there the Lupus Gigantirmus wolf.'' Informed Bentley and show a picture with the big grey wolf on the tablet.

''Oh, I remember that one.'' Says Murray.

''Wouldn't it be a problem to arrive in Holland with that one walking around near the castle?'' I ask. Bentley then start going through the map and latest plan from the Holland trip.

''You got a point, but you make it sounds like you are good with animal.'' Says Bentley, which I giggle at. 

''I do have my own sanctuary and taking care of many different animals. From tropical to house pets.'' I said and remind him of my job at home. 

''Then maybe you can tame that best. It kills anyone on it's sight.'' Says Bentley.

''We have to see. The first step to tame a wild animal is to study. Know all you can about the animal, it's weakness, strength, how dangerous it is and which family tree is it part of... Wolfs are part of the dog family, but they are much harder to train. And tame for that matter.'' My animal lover instinct came out as I think of all the information I know for the wolf family. Tigress put her head inside my (F/C) backpack and pull out a self made book with a lot of folders inside to make a system of everything. A folder to each animals. ''Thanks Tigress.'' I take the folder and open it to the folder about wolfs.

''Ya have your own book? I gonna say what Sly said, what don't ya have in that backpack?'' Ask Tennessee. I just laugh.

''Mom made me this and help me keep track of new information of the animals I take care of, with of cause the help from my parents.'' I show Tennessee the book. There are so many folder, that it make the book so heavy, but luckily is my bag big enough to have both this and the Robinson Guide Book inside. 

''Maybe I should have a look at the information you have on wolfs. But the Lupus Gigantirmus may look like a wolf, but that doesn't mean it is.'' Says Bentley and take my folder-book to have a look at all the informations I have. 

''Does it have fangs like a wolf?'' I ask.

''Yes.'' Answered Bentley. 

''Does it have the body of a wolf?'' I continued. 

''Yes.'' To be honest, is this funny cause Bentley is smart and I am right now the smart one. How funny.

''And sharp claws?'' Bentley nodded. ''Then it is a wolf. And by the photo on your tablet, does it say it all.'' Bentley gave me my book back and agreed for me to try and tame the wild beast. Gonna be hard, but a Robinson always take changes.