22) Condition

(Y/N) POV

I take a deep breath, ready to explain everything. This may stop my adventure with the Cooper family, but if this happen again, then they know what is wrong and can maybe help me. 

''I have a really bad heart condition, which is why my parents stopped adventuring to keep an eye on me. My heart is very weak, so it can't produce enough air and blood to my system if I am working out. What happen before at the tunnel, is because I had a panic attack and since that happen quite a lot, do I know what to do and that is to take it easy and take deep and slow breaths.'' I startet out, taking it easy with all the explaining.

''How did you get that condition?'' Ask Bentley.

''The last adventure I ever was with my family was in Peru to look at the ruined village. An earthquake came and I fell some meter down the steep mountain, and some heavy rocks fell on top of me. My family got help from a helicopter and I was send directly to the hospital, where I died for a minute. The rocks crushed almost my entire chest, with bones stabbing my heart. I had to go through multiple operations right away. They manage the stop my inner bleeding and patch up the holes, but the result ended with a very weak heart and a very strict order to never do anything harsh for my body, like running, lifting heavy stuff and so on.'' I continued.

''Then how can you own a sanctuary?'' Ask Salim confused about that part.

''My dad do the heavy lifting, sometime my mom help him. I just taking care of the animals like petting them, play a little with them and give them some food. I even, with my mom, takes care of the sick ones or when new born animals are coming. So I have the easiest part of the hole sanctuary. My parents do teach me the proper way of having a sanctuary and how to take care of each animals, cause they know a lot about them, because of all their adventures around the world.'' I explain and pet Tigress fur.

''How come you never told us? You have a very serious condition that could kill you if you do anything hard.'' Complained Bentley and look mad at me.

''Sorry, but if I told you, then you wouldn't let me join you and be a part of this operation to stop Mirage. And that would ruin my change of getting another adventure.'' I complained back a little sad and bury my face in Tigress fur. ''Also, what is the change you get to be in your favorite game. Why stand by and watch everything when you can be a part of it?'' I added to my defense. I slightly look up at them, when Sly suddenly chuckle.

''Haha, true. To be honest, would I do the exact same thing, (Y/N).'' Commended Sly and put a hand on my shoulder. I look at him and smile again, feeling happy that someone understand. He get's it as to why I keep my condition a secret. 

''I know I should have told you, so I don't blame you for getting mad at me. I just want one more adventure to feel like a real Robinson again.'' Tigress move closer to me, to cheer me up some more. 

''Well, this just means we can't have you do anything harsh.'' Says Bentley and wheel to his computer.

''Wait, do you mean?'' I ask unsure. Bentley nodded and smile slightly.

''You will continue helping us setting Mirage out of the game, but we will give you the easy jobs, understood.'' Says Bentley. I quickly nodded and agreed to those condition. I am so happy. I can continue being on an adventure like a real Robinson. Of course can't I do the exciting thing, but as long I can help am I a part of this adventure. 

''Then, Bentley. Where are we going next?'' Ask Sly, still beside me.

''China. Let's see if we can get help from Panda King once again, thou I have a feeling he is way into his retirement that he can't become the explosive expert we once knew.'' Says Bentley as Murray start the van.

''Then lets go.'' Cheer Murray. Next stop, China.

*Time skip*

Arriving at China, is the city full of life with people walking around doing what ever they do normally. Panda King should live here somewhere, so all it takes is to find him. He probably moved to protect his daughter from other enemies. We arrived to our destination, a village not far from Hong Kong, where the grandmother that is mention in the game, lives. We found a safe house not that far from the city, so we will be safe from the cops or any other enemy. Bentley send of cause Sly out to go find Panda King, but he also send Tennessee and Rioichi with him, of cause giving them disguises so they won't attract attention. I on the other hand is talking with the other ancestors and get to hear cool stories of some of their stealing moments. It is very interesting for a fan like me.

''And then I smash the wall with my mighty cane, with the huge stash of money over my shoulder. Even the police couldn't stop me then.'' Says Slaigh and finish his story.

''No doubt you can smash through a wall with those muscle.'' I say and giggle. ''So that is you biggest treasure?''

''No, no. The biggest heist I did and became my biggest treasure, was to win the Scottish content that is about strength. The prize was a heavy, but sharp, lumber axe. The fineste of the fineste pieces of axes that has been made.'' Says Slaigh very proud of his precious treasure, that he didn't even steal, but one he won all by himself.

''Then I hope we can get your axe back.'' I say with a smile. Every ancestor has a precious item that they lost from their timeline, so I have a theory that is why they still can move in their own time line, or even said, transport here where the time hasn't stopped. So maybe that means that Sly hasn't lost his most precious treasure yet. Maybe I should keep quite about this until I have the right facts. 

''Bentley-san. Sorry to say, but I can't find even one panda, and especially the one you showed me with that picture.'' Says Rioichi through the com link. Could Panda King and his daughter go underground to avoid tragedies like with General Tsao?

''I will say the same here, Bentley. It's like they went hiding under a rock.'' Added Tennessee to the report. 

''Did you see any suspicious thing or places?'' Ask Bentley, but they all said no. Sly still haven't answered, and now that I think about it, is Murray outside and prepping the van. Again was the answer no from Rioichi and Tennessee. I learn back a little on my seat and see the map layout of the city. There is a bamboo forest on the other side of the city.

''I may have a guest as to where they could be.'' I speak up and walk over to Bentley.

''Then where?'' Ask Bentley. I pointed at the bamboo forest.

''As I said before. In my world are you all just animals, just like Tigress, who is the animal version of a tiger from this world. So maybe could Panda King and his daughter are hiding in the bamboo forest, because in my world is that the most famous place for pandas to be in.'' I explain and walk over to my bag, which is just beside the computer. I take out my notes on every animals and show it to Bentley. The book is big, but it has every information my parents and I collected.

''Then let's try that, but it does sound weird to me.'' I understand him clearly. This is kind of weird to explain animal stuff from my world, into this world where the animals are humanoid. But maybe could the facts that I know about animals, be a help to this world.