Close Second

I was real hesitant on posting this chapter because I've lost interest in this book and I think this chapter is shit, but I posted anyway and yeah, whatever. Here's the chapter.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You don't have to" Chresanto reminded me again.

That's the fifth time you've told me.

"Right, yeah, sorry" he apologized, he let a nervous chuckle fill the air. We had moved up to my room and I was laying on my bed, on my back, and he was sitting not too far away.

Why're you so nervous? I should be the nervous one here, don't you think? I'm the one that's losing my virginity.

"Yeah, but I just don't want to mess up; like... Like, what if I'm not your best? What if you end up with some other guy and you two have sex and you realize that mine sucked?"

That won't happen.

"How do you know?"

Because I'm not going to find some other guy.

"I just want your first time to be your best time" he explained.

And it will, because I'm doing it with you.

I watched as he took a deep breath and nodded, "okay".

Now how do we do this?

"Well, I... Uh, we could just go right into it, which you probably don't want to do because that'll just hurt, or we can just go slow" he explained softly.

Slow sounds good.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same".

I pushed aside my whiteboard and marker and watched as he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back and he put his hands right on my hips; he did the usual, which was trace my scars.

"You know we really don't, u-um..." he stammered.

I looked at him and slowly picked up my whiteboard:

If you don't want to, we don't have to.

"No, no, I-I want to, it's just...." He took a deep breath, "I'm just really nervous, is all".

I can tell.

"Yeah, I'm sorry" he apologized.

It's okay.

I looked at him and wondered what he was thinking. His brown eyes casually staring into my own. I brought up my finger and poked his nose and he breathed in slowly, "okay".

Okay?

"Okay".

I was going to ask what he meant, but he slowly took my board away from me and placed it on the nightstand, along with the marker. I looked at him and he smiled a little before leaning forward and beginning to kiss my neck. I sighed in pleasure and concentrated just on him, he was the only thing important as of right now. 

He sat up and slipped his shirt off and my eyes wandered down to his abs, I looked back up at him and sat up a little, he slowly took my shirt off for me. I felt my face grow warm and I looked away from him, he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "You look fine".

I nodded a little and watched as he took off his pants. God, this was really happening right now. Fuck. I tried taking off my shorts without letting a bit of my sudden nervousness show, but I suppose I failed because Chresanto said: "it makes me a bit happy knowing that I'm not the only nervous one anymore".