Pointless

"You go to Dr. Hayes yesterday? That's her name right?" Chresanto asked. 

I was sitting outside with him. Instead of usually sitting in the library we both decided that since it was a nice day, we'd sit outside under a tree. 

I nodded. 

Yeah, that's her name. She wasn't there, so I just left early.

"Oh, cool... I guess? I don't know" he replied, he was peeling an orange. He sent me a quick glance before going back to peeling. 

I feel like you want that orange more than me.

He chuckled at what I wrote, "oh, no. Trust me, I want you". 

I didn't mean it in the way that you're thinking.

He smiled, "I know". 

You're not a virgin, are you? 

"Nope". 

That's what I thought.

"Hey, what's that suppose to mean?" He asked curiously as he ate a slice of his orange. 

I smiled a little and wrote: Nothing, just by the way you carry yourself. I can tell.

"Hmm, well then if that's the case, I can tell you're a virgin". 

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him: That, I am.

"You and Jacob never had sex when he was alive?"

How dare he ask about our sex life that doesn't exist.

Never. There was no time for sex, something was always going on. The voices would antagonize him most of the time. Plus, they never liked me anyway, so I highly doubt they'd let me have sex with him, so yeah.

"Oh" Chresanto said as he nodded a little, "okay".

I feel bad. 

Did you want to have sex? 

I could've talked to the voices, they listened sometimes.

No, it's okay. 

I wasn't worried about it at all. 

You think I'm crazy. I wrote as I snuck one of his orange slices. 

"No, I don't". 

Yeah, you do. It's okay.

"You're so persistent" he said, he nudged me a little before kissing my nose. 

Yeah, I know.

I let him pull me onto his lap.

We're supposed to be studying.

"We've been studying all week long, I think we deserve at least one day off" he murmured as he kissed my neck. 

I smiled a little and ate another one of his orange slices. 

"I think you want that orange more than you want me" he stated, repeating what I had written not too long ago. 

I do.

"Well that makes me feel good about myself" he replied. 

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.

"I'm kidding" he reassured. 

>>*<<

I quickly walked to my locker, I told everyone I'd meet them at the cafeteria right after I dropped off my textbooks. I furrowed my eyebrows when I got to my locker and saw a piece of paper sticking out from one of the slots.