The Italian Devil

Start from the beginning

" To smoke a blunt . You need it." He answered.

I stopped , " I can't get high right now . There's a mafia leader on my ass , trying to find out shit about me. I can't be high ." I said.

Maddox sighed , " Goody two shoes." He mumbled.

I tilted my head at him , " One day , Maddox , I'll fuck you up with some real drugs."

A playful smirk formed on his lips, " I'll look forward to it ."

I smirked , " Well, I had a very good time . But I have to cut it short ."

Maddox hummed and walked closer towards me, " Hope it lasted longer , but since you're leaving so soon , the least you can give me is a kiss."

I hummed , " Just a kiss ? How does a peak sound ?"

He shook his head , " I think I need more than that." He said , placing his hands on my hips , pulling me closer.

" I think I'll give you a peak ." I smiled , placing my arms loosely around his neck.

He pouted , " Awwe. Too bad. I thought you'd be generous and give me a little more." He said , leaning down .

I hummed and leaned up , connecting our lips once again . He pulled me closer , our chests pressed together, his arms wrapped around my waist. I pulled away after a few seconds.

" That's all you get Mr. Carter ." I smirked .

Maddox pouted and groaned . I laughed and leaned up again , quickly kissing his pout.

" Give me another one." He groaned, pulling me closer.

* A LITTLE SMUT WARNING *

I smiled and pulled him down , kissing him again. Maddox smiled into the kiss . He let go of my waist and placed his hands on my face, one of them sliding behind my head and gripped my hair. He swiped my bottom lip with his tongue , asking for entrance. I gladly gave him it. A low groan came from deep in his throat when our tongues touched. I smiled . That sound was music to my ears.

Maddox bit down on my lip and pulled. I felt him looking at me so I opened my eyes and sure enough, he was looking at me , watching my reaction. He let go but , I took his bottom lip instead and bit it , sucking it after , listening as another groan escaped his throat. He leaned back in and reconnected our lips, passion and hunger pouring into it. His hands returned to my waist . I felt him lift up my shirt a bit , then I felt his fingers slide up my side and over to my back where he pressed his hand against my lower back, pushing me impossibly closer to him. His fingers started to travel again but they returned to my stomach again, then they began to slide up slowly, causing me to get goosebumps. His fingers stopped at the wire from my bra . He traced the skin at the bottom of the wire slowly and lightly. He took my bottom lip again and bit down hard , causing a small moan to leave my mouth .

" That sound ." Maddox said , his voice rough and dripping with lust.

" I want to hear it again ." He whispered, his voice now directly in my ear , his breath on my neck and shoulder. He started to trail kisses from my shoulder up to my neck, making me close my eyes . His lips were magic.