Chapter 5(M)

BaiLuoYin was just sitting reading a book on pregnancy when he felt an urge to climb on top of Guhai who was staring at him. He put his book down and climb into Guhai's lap. He grinded on Guhai while making out with him.

"Guhai why am I so horny?!" 

"I don't know but I love it."

He stripped BaiLuoYin's clothes slowly off with his teeth while staring into his eyes. He licked and bit him attacking all of his weak spots.

Guhai pushed him back on to the bed and spread his legs open. BaiLouYin tried closing them but Guhai glared at him.

"There's no reason to hide your self" he kissed the inside of BaiLuoYin's thigh creating a hickey. "You are beautiful don't even think otherwise" he backed up spreading his husband's legs once more his large hands groping BaiLouYin's thighs while using his tongue trailing down his balls then to his ass.

He crawls in between his legs and blows cool air on BaiLuoYins hole, spreading him wide open with his tongue. BaiLuoYin immediately grasped the sheets tightly when Guhai's tongue brushes over his rim.

BaiLuoYin opened his eyes to see Guhai staring at BaiLouYin's body in awe, wonder, and lust as he caressed his body.

 BaiLuoYin sucked in a desperate breath when Guhai bit the rim surrounding his hole.

" Holy shit! Why does this feel so good?! Ugh! Uhhhh......"

"You feeling good aren't you baby" Guhai pinched his nipples and sucked harder at his hole. BaiLuoYin nodded desperately unable to speak. Over and over again he stuck his tongue inside him deeper each time.

"Please! Don't stop! No! I need more! Inside! I need you inside! More of you! Please!" he screamed crying tears of need. Guhai groans as BailuoYin his wrap legs around his head while thrusting his tongue inside him as deep as possible. 

BaiLouYin's hands and legs held Guhai prisoner inside his ass as he road his tongue so desperate to cum. He screams breaking his hold on Guhai cumming so hard as his inner walls clenching around Guhai's tongue sucking him in deeply desperately trying not to let go of him. He spread BailuoYin's checks open overstimulating him as Guhai slid his tongue out gasping for air as he comes up. BaiLuoYin's entire body shivers and twitches body slowly calming down from its amazing high.

"P-please t-touch me! I n-need you to touch me! Bai LuoYin pleads, thrusting his hips up trying to meet Guhai's humungous bulging member, his hands clawing at Guhai's body, begging for some type of friction, trying to get them closer.

"...Mmm? Ha ha ha. My wife"

"Guhai please..."

"Call me Daddy"

"Daddy!"

BaiLuoYin arches at the wet kisses on his neck and the needy gropes from Guhai's hands. Guhai palms him over his shorts teasing him and watches as BaiLuoYin his face contort in pleasure, his weak attempt to keep it together.

BaiLuoYin pushes his ass back against Guhai, needing to feel him so bad. He turns his head, begging Guhai with his eyes.

Dominantly Guhai takes BaiLuoYin's jaw, kissing him hungrily and feeling  BaiLuoYin melt against him. He watches him go bright red, dipping so much for Guhai. He uses one hand teasing his wife's tip and the other spreading his ass, admiring his hole before teasingly licking and sucking at it. Going as slow as possible to hear him break.

"Please, please, please...please fuck-not again!"

Guhai lets go off BaiLuoYin's dick and uses both hands to push his wife's little hole harder against his face.

BaiLuoYin whines as his husband slowed to a stop.

Guhai positioned BaiLuoYin to where the boys back were now arched up and his face rested into a pillow. Slowly he eased 2 fingers deep inside BaiLuoYin holding his head up by his jaw to watch him beg.

"Mmmm...you know what husband wants don't you, my wife" He towers over BaiLuoYin's small frame, their foreheads connecting.

"Count them for Husband."

BaiLuoYin kept his eyes open to keep eye contact with Guhai, their lips so close as he moaned into his mouth, taking in Jimin's finger from behind.

"...O-one..." BaiLuoYin cries out shivering as Guhai abruptly stops, his finger still pressing on his prostate.

Guhai took the time to take in how pretty BaiLuoYin looked fucked out before jabbing him fast on his prostate again.

In response, BaiLuoYin wraps his hand around guhai's wrist and pulling on his clothes at the torture.

"T-two..." brokenly the boy moaned already aching and teased out.

Guhai kisses down his wife's body, until he meets his hole, fingering and eating him out for the next edge. He could feel how hard it was for his baby, the poor boys' hips could barely stay put for a second. He stops to hear BaiLuoYin count the third edge like a good wife he was for his husband. He started jabbing again.

BaiLuoYin cried it felt too good for his own sanity.

Sadistically he presses down BaiLuoYin 's back so he'd force his to arch more and his sweet spot is more exposed, wanting to see how long till the boy screams.

BaiLuoYin feels almost dizzy from the constant orgasm denials.

"F-four..." Defeatedly BaiLuoYin said.

He wants to beg Guhai to stop as he's fingers re-enter but know he'll make it worse if he doesn't take what he's given. He gips Guhai's strong arms, arching further into him at Guhai's little mercy. His thighs cutely shaking, so, so, fucking close. Eyes roll afraid he won't be able to stop this one.

"F-five..." Jerks as Guhai slaps his soaking wet hole.

Guhai looks at his wife, so worn out.

Guhai was so proud of his baby, "Mmmm... are you husbands', good wife?"

BaiLuoYin shaking and nodding profusely.

"Yes?" Guhai curled his fingers inside BaiLuoYin. "Mmm?"

"Mmmm...Dripping for me like this..."

"Wanna cum for me?"

"Huh?"  laughed at the pouty face BaiLuoYin was making at him.

"Aw baby .. you can take one more, can't you? ...for Husband ...?"

Needing to cum so bad but wanting to be good for Guhai BaiLuoYin nodded and didn't let go of him.

Guhai's fingers somehow felt more intense with each edge and he thought he was gonna die.

His eyes sprung open at the feeling of Guhai's dick pushing past his entrance.

"Guhai, don't, Guhai I'm not stretched and I'm gonna cum, t-the guys a-are gonna hear me, A-Guhai please, fuck-"

Guhai ignored him, fucking him deep into the bed, BaiLuoYin's ass clapping beautifully against him wanting to see him lose full control.

Couldn't be more turned on by BaiLuoYin's pleasured faces, holding him firmly while he gave him what he's been waiting for. Looking at BaiLuoYin he realizes there's no one as perfect as his husband that is under him.

"I love you."