Chapter 8

Guhai's Pov

It's been 3 months now since we found out BaiLuoYin was pregnant. Freaking stubborn bastard still won't let me fuck him in his uniform. It's been exactly 2 years and won't even let me touch him in his uniform. The thing is like a shield to him or something. If I still had my uniform I'd let him fuck me! 

Anyway the only reason why I'm bringing this up right now is because my wifey is putting on his uniform to do to a banquet/ fundraisers for the military. Ah good memories. It's the same Banquet we first saw each other again after he disappeared. I punched him in the face I got punched in the face it's a fond memory.

Of course I'm going with him though. They are so many horny fuckers out there and I know they're gonna go after my wifey. This is also a reason why I didn't want him to put on that uniform. Now I'm gonna be horny all night! I even offered to let him top me if he didn't wear that uniform!

ZhouLingYun had BaiLouYin's uniform customized therefore no one would be able to tell he was pregnant. He was starting to show but not much so the adjustment was easy. He cried at first because he thought he was getting huge and fat as a walrus. His words not mine! It took all of us an hour to calm him down. An upset Major is not one you want to mess with especially when he was pregnant.

When he was fixing his hair I couldn't help get stare at his juicy ass which fitted the pants a little too well. 

"Idiot stop starring at me ass!" he smacks my with a pillow."

"But it looks so juicy like a watermelon!" I slapped his ass and it giggles a little like a firm jiggly cheesecake from Japan. He yelps and slaps me across the face. Worth it!

I quickly pulled down his pants and slipped my finger into his tight hole while biting down on his ass cheek giving it  a good suck before releasing it. BaiLouYin whimpers as I start pushing my finger against his prostate. 

(there was another gif I wanted to put but Wattpad said it was too big :(  but ;3)

"That's what you get for making me so horny." I whispered into his ear nibbling on it just a little. He scoffs at me but starts regretting that decision immediately after I added more fingers.

"Let's have fun before we go to such a boring event."