Chapter 2

" Major BaiLuoYin Why Are You Late?!" ZhouLingYun yelled.

BaiLuoYin was about to make an excuse but rudely the lieutenant cut him off. 

" BaiLuoYin as punishment you will 5,000 laps around the whole military cooperation. If you don't finish it by the end of the day you will be punished again." ZhouLingYun commanded.

BaiLuoYin immediately started running. Even though he felt horrible he still wanted to prove himself worthy of his title.

" Sir isn't that too much-"

"Silence! If he is a Major he should be able to do this without any trouble. Plus BaiLuoYin has done more challenging things than any of you will ever imagen! Now for trying to go against me drop down and give me 5,000 pushups! NOW!" 

BaiLuoYin was at his 4,598th lap when he felt something go internally wrong. One minute he was doing fine the next he was on the floor dazed trying not to throw up. ZhouLingYun walked over taunting and insulting BaiLuoYin.

" You shouldn't be called a soldier! You can't even finish a simple round of laps." ZhouLingYun laughed when BaiLuoYin struggled to get up and fall back down on the floor.

" Shut Up Will You!" BaiLuoYin screamed. ZhouLingYun knew something was wrong. BaiLuoYin never once in their training yelled back at him for pushing him. BaiLuoYin always encouraged ZhouLingYun to push him harder.

" BaiLuoYin are you okay?" BaiLuoYin shook his head. ZhouLingYun immediately picked him up when he got his answer. He yelled for one of the soldiers to call for the medic and get BaiLuoYin's husband.

20 minutes later Guhai and YanYaJing are waiting with BaiLuoYin for some test results. 

" I told you-you should have stayed home!" Guhai rambled on and on about if BaiLuoYin had stayed home this wouldn't have happened. All BaiLuoYin could do was sigh because his husband was right. He had seen soldiers die because they had been too prideful to admit they have been wounded.

" Sorry you were right I should have listened and stayed home." Guhai's eyes softened at his husbands' words.

" It's alright I'm sure your okay." Guhai intertwined his hands with BaiLuoYin.

"President Gu and Major Bai I have your result... Would you like YanYaJing to stay this result I'm about to share is really private?" The doctor said then looked at us.

" She can stay."

" This is good I guess. You're gonna need a few females to help you adjust ...." BaiLuoYin looked at the doctor confused.

" Well, it seems to be that you are pregnant!" BaiLuoYIn started laughing.

" You're kidding me. This must be a joke." BaiLuoYin laughed until he saw Guhai's reaction. 

"Guhai you can't believe this lie right?" They gave each other nervous looks. 

The doctor drew BaLuoYin's blood and took a pregnant strip. He dipped the stip into the blood. 

"If the stip turns blue when I dip it in water then it's positive." The doctor dipped the strip into the water and pulled it out after the water turned a pink color revealing a bright blue strip.

" This can't be happening!" BaiLuoYin yelled in protest.

" Guys can't get pre-" He felt a wave of nausea overcome him.

" That isn't actually true. You have the gene that we just discovered that gave males the ability to bear children but this process will be a lot." 

" This can't be true. Am I really gonna be a father?" Guhai asked in disbelief 

" Well yes, you are it seems." The doctor chuckled but right after gave BaiLuoYin a serious look.

" Do you want to keep it? It's your choice. You can get rid of it." Guhai froze.

" What do you mean get rid of it! I'm not letting you touch him or our child!" Guhai growled stalking towards the doctor. Like a predator about to kill its prey.

" But it's not your choice," YanYaJing said calmly diverting Guhai's attention to her to save the poor doctor who fell to the floor in fear.

" I'm his husband and that is my child," Guhai yelled.

" But it's his body, not yours," YanYaJing froze when Guhai grabbed her by the throat. Before anything bad could happen BaiLuoYin grabbed Guhai's hand and placed it on top of his stomach.

" Guhai! Stop! Don't worry I don't want to get rid of our kid! So stop and let her go." Guhai slowly let go of  YanYaJing. Once he let go she ran. BaiLuoYin angerly slapped Guhai's back.

" Ow, that was that for" Guhai yelped.

" She was right it is my body! But I wouldn't get rid of my own kid! You didn't need to do that!" BaiLuoYin stated crying. His emotions getting the best of him. Guhai held him whispering to him that everything was going to be alright.

TongZhe burst into the room following behind him was GuYang and ZhouLingYun.

" What did you do to YanYaJing - Oh my god what happened?!" TongZhe gasped. 

" Lieutenant ZhouLingYun as of this day my husband BaiLuoYin is on maternity leave!" Guhai reported. The lieutenant was confused. I mean men don't go on maternity leave!

" BaiLuoYin is pregnant" BaiLuoYin started crying harder than before. They all stood before BaiLuoYin stunned.

" I Lieutenant ZhouLingYun am now as of this day am in charge of protecting BaiLuoYin orders from the royal family and the president." ZhouLingYun saluted. 

"The president told me about the gene and to protect those how have been discovered! You are now under protection by the law" ZhouLingYun bowed down.

" I just want to go home" BaiLuoYin whispered.

" It's okay let's go home alright?" 

"No, I don't mean to our house. I wanna go back home to where my dad is."

"Okay, then that's not a problem let's go" Guhai kissed his lovers head then carried him into the car and drove to BaiHanQi's house.