Chapter 10

(Heh so I finally decided to update.)

BaiLouYin kicked Guhai away before he could actually get a taste of his fine ass.

"You dog! Ha can't touch this!" BaiLouYin teased as he had regain his stamina after his orgasm.

"Nope not today bitch!" he stuck out his tongue as he pranced/ ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Guhai scrambled to catch BaiLouYin but that man was as slippery as a weasel. Literally and metaphorically. 

Guhai slammed his fist against the door continuously. He was ready to break down the door. He could always just replace it. 

There was a small knocking at the front door. 

"Go and answer it idiot!" Guhai reluctantly goes to answer the door.

He opens it to see a small old lady and what seems to be her son.

"We just came to check in we heard screaming and loud banging noises."

Guhai looked at them awkwardly before glancing back at their bedroom door, "Uh there's no problem here. It's just my wife being mean to me."

"Oh thank goodness! I thought someone was trying to rob the place take care then." Guhai nods watching her walk away but the son still stays looking around. 

"She actually though a man was trying to viciously steal away a young maidens virginity and impregnate her. She wanted me to make sure that it wasn't true. My mother huh... such a wild imagination." Guhai laughed awkwardly as they left before running back to the still locked door and pounding on it. Little did they knew that was what had been happening behind the door. Guess mother's intuition wasn't so wrong.

"Open the door! I'm here to steal away your virginity and impregnate you!"

"What?!" BaiLouYin was even more confused. 

"You made so much noise that they thought a man was trying to viciously steal away a young maidens virginity and impregnate her. Now open this door so I can fuck you in that uniform and so we can have more babies!"

"You'll never get to fuck me in my uniform!" He yelled out panicking at the thought of more children. "And you should be the one to hurry up and get changed or we'll be late!"

"How are we gonna be late?! The party starts in 3 hours!"

"Don't you know?! Everyone will be early!" After 30 minutes of screaming Guhai finally got changed. 

"I'm done now open up!" BaiLouYin slowly opened the door only to be hauled up over Guhai's shoulder and thrown on the bed.

"Did you really think you could run from me?"

"Yup!" BaiLouYin was once again on the run with a horny Guhai chasing after his tail.