Chapter 9

BaiLouYin was butt naked but part of his uniform was still on. He was on his knees legs open and dropped on his hands and knees, starting to move backwards, towards the edge of the bed. Guhai sliped a cock ring around the other. BaiLouYin cock seemed to be painstakingly hard and balls were tied together in a tighter hold because Guhai is a kinky bastard. BaiLouYin moved his hands on his ass cheeks, pulling them apart and showing his small, tight pink hole just to tease Guhai.

While he was sucking his husband off Guhai's left hand was busy holding his wifey's left cheek in place, and pushed the dildo slowly into the man's hole.

BaiLouYin started fucking himself with the metal dildo, slowly pushing in and out- his breathing had quickened but he didn't make any extra sound. His hand worked mercilessly, looking for a spot to hit. He took the toy out and wet it again with his saliva, reminding Guhai one of the reason why he loved the other so much. The man inserted the dildo back into his hole the tight pink muscle swallowing it inch by inch. His wrist was at an angle, picking up space hand moving in a certain rhythm. He took the dildo out lifting his left leg up on the bed again but moving backwards with his whole body until his cock lay against the side of the bed, rutting against it.

Guhai could now clearly see the tied cock leaking pre-cum and the tightly tied strap around it. His cock looked mouthwatering- hairless, hard and wet. He wanted to have it in his mouth with the cock ring and all. He wanted to suck, lick and play with it- for hours if he could. It was the most beautiful dick he had ever seen, if one can call cocks pretty. But this one looked even more perfect than those fake penises on the market. Thick, it's length on the average size, no saggy balls and both the same size, looking tight in that black strap. He could write a novel of how pretty that cock was, but he was sure it's prettiness was hard to put into words, you had to see it to understand.

BaiLouYin changed position, now coming to squat in front of the bed, the mattress supporting his back, legs wide open. He had placed the dildo standing on the floor, holding its base in place and started riding it his cock bouncing and still leaking. His left hand had lifted up his cock from the balls, supporting it and pushing it against his lower abdomen. BaiLouYin all of a sudden let's out a screaming whimper as he whither for a second.

"Looks like you found your prostrate," Guhai started hearing whimpers and smothered sounds. BaiLouYin had orgasmed. Slowly turning around, his legs almost giving out, he pulled himself back to bed. The dildo had slipped out midway. He had gone to his original position, now showing his wet and pulsating hole, pushing out spit and lube and then dropping down to his bed.

"Oh baby where do you think you are going?" Guhai asked in a dominate voice. BaiLouYin shrank back a little before Guhai joined him on the bed and pushed open BaiLouYin legs into a split. Wow so flexible.