Chapter 4

Guhai picked up BaiLuoYin and carried him inside the house. BaiLuoYin's crying stifled into sniffs instead. Guhai felt horrible. Every time a teardrop fell from BaiLuoYin's eye he felt his heart shatter more. He didn't want to cause the love of his life to feel this way, but he always wanted a family. He let his selfish desire overcome him now BaiLuoYIn had to suffer. 

Aunt Zhou gasped when he saw her son in such a state she immediately rushed them inside.

" What happened to my son?!" BaiHanQi asked grabbing a blanket wrapping it around BaiLuoYin.

"Shhhh. Father he's sleeping don't speak too loudly. We don't want to wake him he's having a really tough day." BaiHanQi paused for a moment absorbing what his son in law was saying.

"Wait! Before you also said BaiLuoYin needed his family before what did you mean by that?" BaiHanQi slipped himself in front of Guhai blocking him from moving any further towards his son's old room.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you. I promised him." 

" Fine but you gonna make my son talk to me." Guhai nodded.

The next day BaiLuoYin felt horrible.  He got up immediately as a wave of nausea hit him hard. He ran to the bathroom having to push Aunt Zhou aside to get there. 

"BaiLuoYin you can't shove an elderly woman on the floor and leave-" she stopped when she heard him throwing up.

" BaiLuoYin what's going on?" Aunt Zhou rushed to his side.

He groaned as he plopped himself onto the floor after puking his guts out.

"Mom, when you were pregnant, were you sick and moody a lot?"

"Yes of course."

 BaiLuoYin wanted to scream. 

"Why? Did one of you cheat and get another girl pregnant?" She gasped covering her mouth and hit him with the other.

"NO! We did no such thing I promise you that!" She stopped hitting him.

"Then why did you ask are you pregnant?" she joked but stopped the when she saw BaiLuoYin's reaction. He looked scared.

" So it's true?!"

"What's true?"

"The government was handing these pamphlets out about a new gene found in men giving them the ability to bear children." Aunt Zhou went into the kitchen and came back with the pamphlets.

"I thought they were joking when they gave these out." 

"So do plan to keep the kid?" he nodded.

"When do you plan on telling your dad?"

We heard the door open and BaiHanQi voice along with it. BaiLuoYin quickly folded the pamphlet and shoved it into my pocket.

"BaiLuoYin your awake!" His father hugs him.

"Baby go back to bed you needed to rest." Guhai comes up to him and kisses him on the head.

BaiLuoYin weakly agreed, but as he was walking his father grabbed him by the wrist.

" Don't you need to tell me something? I want to know what going on this isn't like you."

"Enough! BaiHanQi stop bugging him! He will tell you when he's ready!" Aunt Zhou shooed him away.

" Wait so you know too?! Come one tell me!" Aunt Zhou shook her head and BaiHanQi sighed and looked down confused. As BaiLuoyin followed Guhai to his room the pamphlet in his pocket fell out. BaiHanQi saw it and picked it up.

" BaiLuoYin why do you have this?! What is the meaning of this paper?!" Guhai stepped in front of his husband covering him form his father's view. BaiLuoYin started crying.

" I'm sorry dad. I'm pregnant. Please don't be mad. Please don't hate me." 

"Of course I'm mad! I'm mad that you didn't tell me sooner! Remember what I told you my heart will always be tied to you! You are the one I love the most! How could you think I hate you?! You are my beloved son." BaiLuoYin cried harder when his father hugged him.

"I wanted grandchildren anyway!"

"Dad!" BaiLuoYin whined embarrassed.

"Guhai how do you feel that you are going to be a father?"

"Really happy but nervous." Guhai smiled.

"We have an appointment later to discuss everything we need to know."

"Can't you use books?"

"No we thought of that but then we found out that male pregnancy is more different and complicated." BaiLuoYin sighs at his husbands' words.

"Don't over think it! Everything will turn out fine.