Chapter 6 (M)

GuHai's Pov

It's one of these days where my little husband felt ugly. It doesn't help that he feels sick and tired of everything including the baby. He has been so sad since the baby is making him gain weight causing him to slowly lose his tough physic He was all sad and looking so rejected. But this time I had been planning.

Everyone was worried at dinner time BaiLuoYin looked so unwell. We ended up eating light since he surprisingly had no appetite. He was going to take a bath and I followed.

BaiLuoYin hated how he looked during these times and would never dare to look at the mirror.

I kneeled behind him after he finished cleaning himself. I started kissing his shoulder lightly. I pulled him closer against me Kissing the side of his neck as his head fell back on my shoulder, a very happy sigh finally slips out of those beautiful lips. "GuHai..."

I liked nothing better than those breathy moans of my name coming from him. I turned us around so that we were both kneeling in front of the wall mirror. And what a glorious reflection it was.

His head was thrown back on my shoulder, his body like a violin waiting to be played with. I just couldn't get enough of it, ever. No longer how long it had been since we met each other, I could never get tired of this heavenly vision

" Baby looks how hot we are together," I whispered in his ear teasing him with my teeth. He lifted his head just enough to see himself, completely exposed in the mirror in front of him. He quickly turned his face back to hide it again in my neck. I was having none of this hiding business tonight. I usually don't mind him hiding his face when we were making love, most of the time he would forget to hide at the best moments. But today there will be no hiding, he will look and he will see.

I got some lotion on my fingers and trailed my hand slowly to his ass. Getting a finger in between those fantastic ass cheeks, just to tease at my his opening.

BaiLuoYin tired pushing his ass towards me. "Come on baby, if you want it you have to watch the mirror. I'm keeping you here until you do that." I said with another tease of my finger, just barely catching the rim of his opening, making him moan oh so sweetly.  He pouted and raised his eyes trying so hard to keep them on me, even though I was mostly hidden behind his reflection.

"Good boy, you're doing so good." I rewarded him with a slicked finger, pushing against his soft opening until it went in smooth an nice, all the way to the knuckle, in one go.

" Oh, look at your face, look at your beautiful face when you're taking in my finger baby... Look at your eyes, half closed in pleasure, and the way you lick your lips, yeah, just like that..."

He looked up in a daze. I added another finger as a reward. I made sure that he saw himself opening his mouth on a silent moan. His body started moving on its own to try to get my fingers moving inside him.

"Can you see what I'm seeing, my wife? Can you see how hot, how beautiful you look?"

I started moving my fingers inside of him, fucking him a bit harder, and making sure I was pushing all the right spots.

"Keep watching BaiLuoYin, I can only continue if you're looking, you hear me?" I had to remove my fingers 3 times so he wouldn't cum.

"Are you ready baby ready for more than just my fingers?" he moaned his yes.

He was about to turn around and tell me but I kept my hand on his chin and made him face the mirror to see it all. How his eyes opened with pleasure when my dick finally breached into him, his mouth falling open to moan my name and only mines. How his hips couldn't help but push backward on to impale himself faster on to the cock he loved so much. I caressed his body until I reached his cock his body jerking as I fuck him hard. My hands squeezing hard at his base to prevent him from releasing. His face became desperate for it. He begged for it.

"Tell me, or I'll keep fucking you for hours if I have to. Tell me how beautiful you are when I make love to you, and how hot you look as I fuck.." I pushed myself harder into him, making him whimper in pleasure, " ... You..." another one "...like this!" and another push thrusting into him right on the spot.

The words spilled out of him and he told me everything. To the shine of his skin to the moans that had slipped out of his mouth. He kept talking till his throat felt hoarse. I fucked into him a few time before letting him come hard. I ravished him a little longer before cumming inside him myself.

I later carried him to the bathtub under his protest of me caring him like a princess.

"Fine, the next time I'll carry you like a sack of potatoes." He pouts again and I kissed him on the nose.

"I love you, baby. Never think otherwise." I kissed his head watching him slowly fall asleep as we rub his belly.

(Tanuki Reilly: Hehe so is it a boy or a girl?)