Chapter 11

After 20 minutes of more bickering they managed to get in the car. 

Guhai protectively reached over and seat belted his husband. His wifey might have him making him pissy but that didn't give him the reason not to take care of his lover. 

"Guhai you idiot! We're going to be late!" He pinched the man aggressively.

"Why are you blaming me?! You just had to put on that uniform!"

"I have to it's for my job dick head!" BaiLouYin yelled right back. 

Guhai got so distracted from yelling that he turned left instead of right.  

"You! Why you no turn right?! Oh my god are you trying to make us more late?!"

"No I'm going the right way!" Guihai yelled back refusing to admit to his mistake. 

"We need to do a u-turn."

"No we don't we're going the right way!" BaiLouYin glares at Guhai intensely and the man begins to sweat aggressively.  

"Stop."

"Stop doing what?" BaiLouYin threatened.

"Stop looking like you're gonna beat me to death with your shoe." 

"These shoes are really heavy." Guhai gulped making small glances at his wifey's shoes.

"I know." 

"If you know then you know what to do next."

"..."

"..."

"... fine you were right I'll make a u turn," Guhai grumbled his as his ego was slapped around a bit. BaiLouYin smiled proud of his achievement. 

"Good now hurry I'm hungry and they said there's a lot of food there."

"If you were hungry then I could have made you food at home," Guhai grumbled under him breath.

"No way! If you did we would be even more late!"Guhai frowned in defeat and decided it was best if he kept his mouth shut for the time being. 

BaiLouYin started to get nauseous the longer they drove. He leaned back in his chair trying to get in a comfortable enough position so that he wouldn't vomit everywhere.

"Are you okay?" BaiLouYin nodded waving off his husband. Guhai's brows creased with worry until he finally had enough. He pulled over at a gas station and surely enough BaiLouYin ran out of the car to throw up. Guhai helped him get back in the car after he stopped puking.

"Wifey let's just go home you aren't looking so well."

"It's just morning sickness." 

"It's not even morning anymore." BaiLouYin gave his husband a hard smack upside the head.

"Morning sickness can happen at any time of the day," BaiLouYin rolled his eyes at his husbands lack of knowledge.

BaiLouYin stood up and stretched. "Maybe I should drive?" Guhai took one look at him and busted out laughing. 

"You're kidding right?" BaiLouYin pouted a little but walked up to the car and sat down in the drivers seat before changing his mind and got back to the passengers seat. "Thought so." 

"Shut up and drive."