①②

Emil spent the next week moping and sitting on the couch. He was in a very large sweater that used to belong to Berwald (he stole it in need of comfort) and a pair of fluffy pajamas bottoms with striped socks on his feet. His hair was messy and his cheeks puffed out as he shoved food into his mouth.

"Em, are you alright?" Matthias, Emil's brother Lukas' fiancé, asked as he stood by the door.

"I'm fine... I just wanna sulk..." Emil squeezed his plushie Mr. Puffin to his chest. It was a gift from Matthias when he was only a toddler. Matthias, Berwald, Tino, and Lukas were childhood friends so they've been around a long time.

Lukas was twenty three matching with Matthias and Berwald whilst Tino was twenty five.

Emil was the baby of the House... besides Tino and Berwald's son Peter whom was 8.

"I don't think you can sulk forever. Maybe get some fresh air?" Matthias suggested with a smile.

"No. Outside bad, inside good." Emil said in a mock caveman tone.

Matthias just snorted and plopped down beside the small teen on the couch, tugging him to his side, "Okay, I'll sulk with you."

"Lukas mad at you?" Emil asked, leaning into the other's side. He loved his family more than anything... even if they could be overbearing and annoying.

"Nah, but he might as well be when you're upset and I can't fix it," Matthias fake cried, "Oh no~ Emmy doesn't love his dear brother in law~"

Emil let out a snicker, "Maybe if you were a dear and make me some hot chocolate?" He alluded.

"I got it I got it, all for the princess," Matthias teased and walked to the kitchen.

Just then the doorbell rang and Emil groaned. "Matthiaaaaaass! Can you get the doooooor??" He asked loudly.

"I can't because someone wanted hot chocolate so I have to watch the milk!"

"Ugh, Fine," Emil stood up and dusted the crumbs off his newly stolen sweater that went just below the knee. He walked over to the wooden door and opened it, before he could say anything his heart skipped a beat.

Leon was in front of him. The brown haired boy looked at Emil's attire and smirked slightly, "Did I catch you in bed?"

"No. I was sulking actually." Emil replied snappily, "What do you want and why are you here??"

Leon sighed, "You didn't give me much of a choice since you blocked me."

Emil blinked, "I-I didn't block you." He then thought about it and sighed. His brother did, "Sorry..."

"It's, like, okay. I wanted to tell you this in person anyways," Leon looked at Emil in the eyes and gave him a smile, "I love you"

Emil felt his heart pound in his chest and happy as well as relieved tears filled his eyes, "I-I love you t-too..."

Leon chuckled, "Is it okay if I kiss you?" He asked gently, not wanting to push the other too far.

Emil didn't reply and instead just got on his tiptoes to give Leon a kiss igaf If Iceland is "canonly" taller, it's an injustice to all tiny cuties around

Leon placed his hands on Emil's slim hips, holding the other in place as they shared their first kiss.

"Hey Emmy! I'm finish- oh," Matthias's eyes widened, "Emmy!"

Emil gasped and pulled away from the kiss (reluctantly I might add) and turned to face his brother in law, "M-Matthias! This is... this is Leon.."

"Ah, Leon, the one who broke your heart and left you to sulk for a week?" Matthias asked darkly.

"Uh... y-yes?"

Leon subconsciously hid behind Emil, "Like, hello good man?" Wow smooth.

Emil face palmed.

Matthias just snorted and set the cups harshly on the table, "Tino! Lukas! Ber! We have company!" He shouted to the top of the stairs.

Before Emil could tell Leon to run, his family cane charging down the stairs. Tino blinked, "Oh! So that's Leon!" He smiled and walked forward before grabbing Leon's by the front of his shirt and lifting him off the ground, "Hurt our sweet Emil again and I won't hesitate bitch."

Leon just nodded repeatedly like a robot.

"Tino! I appreciate it but you're scaring him!" Emil gasped, tugging on his cousin's arm.

Tino huffed and dropped Leon, before looking at a very annoyed Lukas, "Want to have the honors of your baby brother's innocence?"

"Of course."

Emil couldn't stand it and grabbed Leon's hand, tugging him out the door in only his socks.

"Ack! Cold!" Emil wheezed before he was picked up by his handsome Cantonese knight.

"I've got you," Leon flashed him a smile as they escaped from the soon what would be mob.