①①

Dedicated to @1-800-BURGUNDY lol your name is hilarious

Leon stared at his phone with disdain. He didn't know what to do. "Kiku, I'm lost.... I don't- I messed up..."

Kiku put down his tea, "What happened?"

"I've been hurting Emil... he... He told me he loves me and that he can't understand why I left him." Leon said, his eyes fogged over in thought.

"Terr him you rove him back," Kiku told him, "it's not fair for you to hide it from him."

Leon smiled faintly, "Yeah... you're right..."

But when he went to text Emil...

*This number blocked you*

Leon's eyes widened, "Nononono..." he quickly tried multiple times to text Emil, call him, even check to see if he returned to the group chat.

There was no luck.

This was the most emotion that any of the Asian family had seen from Leon. Yao, the oldest brother, stared at him, "Leon, tell me why you so obsessed over boy in Iceland." He demanded.

Leon just put his face in his hands, "I love him, I love him a lot... and I know I'm only like sixteen, but he's different... I want to know more about him... I want to feel his warmth, hear his laugh in person, see his smile clearly..." he spoke, his voice trembling with emotion.

Yao gave a smile, "I not judge you for feelings. I judge you for not telling me. I loved at young age too, you not wrong." He assured.

Leon sighed and tossed his phone on his bed as he leaned against the wall, "I've made a mess of things. He's so upset."

Yao hummed in thought and smirked, "Hold on," he dialed a number on his phone as walked out of the room real quick,

"Nihao! Ivan! Remember tickets you won you not want to use? Can you exchanged them?" Yao hummed in thought and tapped his chin, "Okay! Xiexie! Iceland, thank you. Wo ai ni!"

Leon looked confused as he saw Yao looking excited, "Prepare! You go to Iceland next week! Got to book hotel."

"Wait- what??" Leon's eyes almost bugged out of his head, "What if he's still mad when I go there!? The trip would be pointless!"

"No no! Kiku will be with you, have fun time, he much wants to relax anyways." Yao shrugged and walked out of the room.

RANDOM NUMBER GANG

ChingChong: I'm having a crisis

PastaLord: No offense but full offense, I'm pissed at you

Pancakes: Me too >:(

ChingChong: You bottoms always stick together, huh?

Pancakes: p much

ChingChong: Okay anyways I'm going to Iceland

PastaLord: What the fuck?

ChingChong: not my idea, my older brother is insisting

Pancakes: so you don't want to go?

Awesome: so not awesome dude

ChingChong: you're really not making things easy, it's not that I don't like Emil it's just that I don't know how. I don't want to hurt him

Tomate: That makes sense :)

PastaLord: you're on his side, bastard?

Tomate: well yeah? It makes sense

PastaLord: he abandoned Emil and made him cry

Tomate: that sucks, yeah, but Leon has good reason

Pancakes: he could have explained at least

ChingChong: Can you please act like I'm here and not third person?

PastaLord: you don't deserve it

ChingChong: Okay mad as you are I still need help, I don't even know his address

Awesome: track his number, duh

ChingChong: oh right

PastaLord: if that's illegal here's my statement "he's fucking crazy I'm not part of this"

Tomate: well spoken Lovi

PastaLord: do not call me that bastard

Tomate: oki! I won't call you that bastard!

PastaLord: chsnakqn criticizing me over my use of the Oxford comma??

Pancakes: more like your lack thereof

PastaLord: ffs bye bitches

Tomate: bye~!