②⓪

The next morning Gilbert woke Matthew up, "Birdie, hey birdie..."

"Mm... what Gil?" Matthew asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Okay, first of all that was super cute, second I can't find Toni." Gilbert whispered.

Matthew blinked, "he's gone?"

"Yep."

The two left the room and went to Emil and Leon's, still finding no luck they went to Lovino's room. They knocked and no answer was heard so Matthew casually whipped out a key that Lovino gave him and unlocked it.

"He told me he's a heavy sleeper and that if we all woke up before him I could wake him." Matthew told them.

"Cool."

Inside they weren't exactly prepared to see Antonio lying on Lovino's bed with his arms spread out as a shirtless and... marked... Lovino was cuddled against his chest.

"Oh my."

"Pffft! I knew it."

"Okie dokie artichokies let's move outta here," Matthew chirped as he shoved the friends out of the room.

When Lovino and Antonio did finally wake up they were confused by all the giggles and stares.

"What the fuck is everyone's problem?" Lovino asked as he narrowed his eyes as Gilbert and Leon whomst were avoiding eye contact and chuckling.

"Lovino... you might want to regret giving me your bedroom key..." Matthew laughed softly.

"Wha-" Lovino's eyes widened and his cheeks burned a bright red and all he could do was squeak.

Emil quickly took a photo, "now look at who's being the cute one," he taunted.

"L-Leave me alone jerkface." Lovino pouted, but he scooted closer to an overly happy Spaniard.

Romulus entered the room, a grin on his face, "Lovino! Good you're here! I have news!"

"Yeah?"

"Feliciano is returning today from his camping trip with Ludwig!"

"How nice." Lovino rolled his eyes.

Oh right I have to ask permission to date Lovino, there's no time like the present! With that dumbass thought, the dumbass Spaniard spoke out, "Can I date your grandson?"

Lovino choked on the juice he was sipping and Gilbert and Emil cackled to themselves as Matthew facepalmed.

Romulus blinked in surprise as he looked at Lovino's reddened face, but it wasn't red out of anger.

"You idiota! What were you thinking?!" Lovino hissed.

"But Lovi! I still have to have permissionnnn!" Antonio whined as Lovino smacked him.

"Ugh! You're so stupid!" Lovino went off on a rant in Italian mixed with English. It was adorable really.

Romulus had never seen Lovino looking so flustered and he never seen him ramble as much as he had been doing.

He smiled faintly and shook his head lightly in amusement, "Well, that is entirely up to Lovino." He have a bright smile and before he left he spoke, "though I have no objections."

Lovino's face erupted into a crimson hue and Antonio just smirked smugly.

Matthew snorted, "I don't know why you're so smug. You're the one who was worried about not being able to match Lovino."

"How'd you guess that??"

"It was easy. You're a Spanish farmer and he's a rich Italian. Of course you would doubt yourself."

Antonio flushed before he smiled softly and interlaced his and Lovino's fingers. Things would definitely look up.

ZHE END