Leon tapped his foot against the ground as he stared at his phone in concentration.

His sister and brother, Mei and Kiku, noticed this. "are you okay?" Mei asked, tugging Kiku along with her.

Leon put his head in his hands and groaned, "I'm having, like, troubles...." he mumbled.

"Like...?" Mei pushed with a worried smile.

Kiku blinked and held the phone that Leon handed to him.

On the screen:

Kiku blinked, "He's very cute

Kiku blinked, "He's very cute." He spoke to his younger brother.

Mei looked at it and she squealed, "Oh my goodness!! He's so precious!"

Leon groaned, "Mei... Kiku... that's Emil... he's so- oh my god." He looked up, his normally stoic face was slightly flushed and he looked stressed.

Kiki frowned,  "What's wrong?" He asked, placing his hand on Leon's shoulder.

"I freaking love him..." Leon mumbled.

Mei gasped. Leon never felt anything for anyone. When he dated those before, he harbored no feelings.

"Oh my goodness!!!! Spill the tea~!!" She squealed and sat next to him.

Leon groaned, "No, I'm not talking to you. I would only talk to Kiku because he's a freak but not like you." He stated.

She pouted and walked from the room, Kiku gently sat beside him, "What's wrong?"

"I feel like I can't talk to him normally like before. Like, it's not like I like him because of his looks. When we were video chatting (where the photo came from) his personality just- fit him so well. And I just- I don't know what to do around him now..." Leon murmured.

Kiku hummed and being a popular manga artist, he knew ways to push people. He was trying to be helpful when he told Leon, "Maybe you should stop talking? At reast for a rittle bit."

Leon hummed, "Huh, I didn't think of that." He said softly.

Kiku smiled at him and nodded, "I hope you'rr be fine." He said and ruffled his hair before leaving the room.

PM TO Hipster

ChingChong: Hey, I think it's best if we don't talk for a while.

Hipster: What? Why?

ChingChong: Theres stuff I'm dealing with and I really can't talk to you

Emil looked at his phone with sad eyes. He bit his cheek before rubbing a stray tear from his cheek.

THE SANE ONES

Hipster: Leon stopped talking to me

Pancakes: What? What happened?

Hipster: He didn't say much just saying he couldn't talk to me

PastaLord: That's so shitty! What the fuck??

Hipster: Don't say anything, please!

PastaLord: I won't but what the fuck man...

Pancakes: Want to video chat?

PastaLord: yeah I normally only video chat with Matthew, but I trust you

That night Emil cried to his friends and they gave him supporting words.