t h i r t y o n e

Mulai dari awal

"Styles?" A doctor calls out and I whip my head around and look at him.

"I'll go get some coffee, go." Liam says, I nod and rush over to the doctor.

"Is she ok?" I question and the doctor nods.

"She is currently in a medically induced come. We had to put her under one for her and the babies health." I sigh out of relief.

"The baby, is it ok? Will it be ok?" I question.

"Baby is fine, she is not that far along so there is a chance that it will be a high risk pregnancy. But so far baby is fine. We will have a sonogram when she wakes, we are monitoring the fetus right now though." I breathe in a big breath of relief. I may not be the most happy about her being pregnant, like at all, but it would break her if something happened to baby.

"Can I please see her." He nods and leads me to a room. I walk in and rush over to her bedside. Her eyes shut, tubes and wires covering her body. I grab her hand and kiss it, tears cascading down my cheeks.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry." I choke out and pull a chair to sit. The boys all walk in later and their eyes go wide again.

"How is she?" Liam asks after a few moments of silence.

"She's asleep for now, but she is fine. Doctor said she should wake soon." They nod and a couple sigh out of relief.

"Mate, she will be fine. Rose is a strong girl." Zayn pats my back while speaking and I nod.

"I hope so, I don't know what I would do without her." Niall hands me a coffee, I take a sip before putting it down. They stay for a little longer trying to cheer me up. About two hours later they leave since it is close to midnight now. I stay and hold her hand the whole time. My eyes get heavy around two am and I rest my head on her bed. Her hand still in mine, my knuckle rubbing hers just how she always told me she liked.

"I like that." I turn to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What baby?" She smiles at the pet name and looks down at our hands. The light turns green and I press the gas.

"When you rub my knuckles, it feels nice." I smile and give her a quick glance. She leans over and kisses me on my cheek.

My tears wet the bedding and I find it hard to sleep. But my body gives up on me eventually and I fall asleep. Reliving the terrible nightmare I call reality.

***

I wake up to the sun blinding me. My eyes flutter open and I see Rose still in the hospital bed,her chest rising and falling slowly,the monitors beeping. My eyes flicker to the monitor on her stomach and my hand slowly makes its way towards the flat surface. I set my hand down and rub around. The guilt rises in me when I realize we were arguing before all this happened, all because I forgot to fucking pull out. I sigh and a little bit later a police officer walks in.

"Harry, Harry Styles?" I nod and he flicks his head gesturing for me to come over to him. "I'd like to ask you a few questions." I nod.

"Go ahead." My voice is monotone and my eyes stay trained on Rose.

"How fast were you driving when you wrecked?"