Chapter Sixteen | Obey Me

OBEY ME

"I saw this coming, but I did nothing."

⬵⤁

Megatron gazed at the new arm, flexing the flat black digits and tilting the servo this way and that to look at the red and blue paint job. Knock Out had done a stunning job, he had to admit. Each wire was welded together seamlessly, no marks on the appendage to be seen, and he had retained all feeling. The transfer had been a success.

    He would need to personally thank Optimus Prime for his generous donation.

    About midway through the procedure Soundwave had reported Ratchet's onlining, Megatron deciding it was the perfect time to refuel and test his new connection to the Autobot. And, of course, to show off his new arm.

    It was a pity, as he had just demonstrated that he was willing to - literally - get on the human's level to show he was not messing around, but Knock Out had advised against mass displacement for the time being. He was sure the tyrant could perform such a trick, however he did not want the fresh welds to be aggravated. The last thing Megatron would want was to accidentally rip the new arm off.

    The irony was not lost to him.

    Ingesting a mix of regular and dark energon, Megatron made his way to the prisoner cells. He opted to not have Soundwave record this session, wanting this to be more personalized. Not even Dreadwing was summoned to restrain the medic, or the Vehicon guards allowed to enter with their master. This was between him, Ratchet, and the human.

    His new digits tapped in the passcode with satisfactory effortlessness, the door sliding open to see Ratchet was once again sitting on the ground, Jack curled in a ball next to him.

    Hateful, purple optics looked up to glare at him, though the expression was broken when Ratchet took the moment to realize something was different about the tyrant. His gaze settled on the new arm, the realization snapping the medic into action.

    "Megatron, what have you done?" He yowled, rolling to his pedes. It was clear the Dark Energon had benefited the medic, as he moved faster and with more ease than before. His optics burned, and much to Megatron's surprise Ratchet went into full battle mode.

    Charging forward, the medic deployed his blades and made to cut into the Decepticon. Jack woke up due to the commotion, shouting Ratchet's name in warning as he watched his friend charge forward.

    Megatron merely grinned, enjoying this new display of spirit within the Autobot. Suddenly, a dark presence pressed against Ratchet's consciousness and forced him to pause, immediately transforming and putting his servos to his helm. A thought trickled into his processor, one that was foreign and most certainly not his.

    Stop.

    "N-no," he snarled, fighting his new instinct to obey the command. His optics burned, meeting the purple of a dictator he hated so much. He lunged again, though the attack was easily stopped by Megatron putting up a servo and lightly shoving him back.

    Bow.

    "No!" Ratchet fought to straighten his stabilizers when they tried to bend in response. "Get out of my head!"

    Jack pressed himself against the wall, watching as his companion struggled to regain composure. Megatron's optics were glowing brightly, the human's most apparent indication that he was attempting to exert his control over Ratchet.