+chapter 37+

Jungkook took your hand and nodded as he flashes his smile at your Mom. Then both of you went up to the altar.

The ceremony went great until it was finally it was time for the vow.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you apart?"

Jungkook stares deeply into your eyes. His eyes are almost sparkling as they meet yours. With that he nods. "I do."

"And do you, Kim Y/N, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband, whether in sickness and health, till death do you apart?"

You look at Jungkook's face and blush when he flashes his killer white teeth at you forming a smirk. "I do."

"I hereby pronounce you two as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Jungkooks eyes darted towards yours and without even hesitating he comes closer to your ear. "Finally, those lips of yours are officially mine. Only mine." His voice almost mingled in your ears, echoing like a melody.

You blush splendidly. You beckoned him, and finally he leaned in closer. His lips touched yours and it felt like the world had almost fell apart. He kissed you with so much enthusiasm. His hands brushed your waist tucking on your dress and pulling you even closer to his chest.

Jimin and Hoseok both run to throw confetti and somehow roses that fell from the sky.

The guests all stood up and clapped loudly. Everyone screaming.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Jungkook."

And he leaned in a kissed you.