+chapter 29+

Class flew like a bird migrating. Everything happened too quickly to even blink. But you realized that you didn't feel good.

"You ok?" Jungkook asks softly, and glares at you with gentle eyes.

You clear your throat, and cough a little. "Um, yeah."

"Um Jungkook, I don't think I'm going to come over today. So could you let Ms. Jeon know."

"Why not?"

"I don't feel so good today. I might rest back at home."

"Do you want me to come with you? I can I'm-.."

"No, it's fine Jungkook. I'll call you when I get home." You bit your lip softly. He kissed your forehead and let out a sigh.

You watched him leave your side, and it hurt you to lie to him but you needed to. You were a good friend. You wanted to know what happened between Taehyung and you.

You quickly walked home, at the same time texting Taehyung to meet you on the roof.

Y/N: meet me at my roof plz

2 mins later..

Taehyung: im busy.

Y/N: busy with what?

Taehyung: school

Y/N: meet me, it's important

Taehyung: fine.

As you waited for Taehyung to show. You looked up at the stars which were shining brighter than ever. What seemed like minutes felt like hours until finally you heard dwindled footsteps behind you.

You turn around to anguished faced Taehyung, his gaze stuck to the ground.

"You came." You say in a clement tone.

"What was so important that you had to tell me?"

"Actually, I needed to ask you something." You shoot.

"Why didn't you just text me instead?" He says quickly and you can tell that he was getting a little annoyed.

"Because, I wanted to see you."

Then suddenly his gaze shifts to you. He looks at you with a dim expression.

"Y-You wanted to see me?" He says softly.

"Yes. Why have you been acting so strangely? Always ignoring me? Or either your friends? Why? Are you mad at me or something? Did I do something wro-..."

"It's not you, Y/N. It's me. Ever since I started seeing you with Jungkook, i-it made me feel angry. Especially since I really liked you, even from the beginning. I kept everything to myself since I saw you were happy with him. So it drew to me that maybe I wasn't the one for you. So I started ignoring you and everyone else because I never really felt sadness before. Or love."

"Taehyung, you love me?" You asked, looking up into his eyes. He looked into yours, tears welling up in his.

"I do. I didn't think I ever would knowing that Jungkook is my best friend. Deep down I knew that I couldn't love my best friend's girlfriend. So I held it back. But it was different. I didn't know what love was. This is what love felt like?"

Taehyung has no one to be loved by. But he doesn't know that I loved him too. He didn't know that he was much more special, even though he was just a friend. You noticed him before and now he's going to be the one who'll only be noticed.

Damn this chapter was hella deep. Sheesh.
*** JIMINIEEE STOB ITTT 😍😍😍😭😭

~thearmywriter 🎈