+ chapter 23 +

"Y/N."

"Y/N.

"Uhah..." you whimper. You feel a warm hand crumble around your arm. You get up quickly.

"Jungkook! What are you doing in my house? Ho-"

Jungkook grabs your shoulders and pulls you close towards his chest. His heart is beating very fast. His big hand is arched around your soft hair, and he begins rubbing it slowly.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"Shh. Can we just be quiet for a little bit."

You have been quiet for too long. The air beneath you two was becoming heavy and you almost began to fall asleep until you felt Jungkook move a little.

"Y/N."

"Huh?"

"Look at me." he says as he lifts your head up to face him.

"Let me kiss you."

You are now quiet as you watch is brown eyes gloom into yours. He moves in closer and then is plump lips meet your in an euphoric rhythm that makes your lips melt into his. The evolution of this process amazes you in so many different ways that it is impossible for you to let go of his tight grasp. Your eyes have already been closed and his lengthy hands grab your cheeks so tight they almost squeeze them tenderly.

"Be with me." he says in between breaths and you whisper a "yes".

He lifts your head, his hands still clutched around your cheeks.

"Dangsin-eun neomu gwiyeowoyo!!" (you're so cute!!) he says and he squeezes your chubby cheeks.

"Yah! Jungkook!"

Don't think I'll post tomorrow. but we will see.

-thearmywriter 🐬