+ chapter 13 +

Yoongi brought in the wine bottle clutched in both his hands walking over to the living room with an expression that said 'fuck life'.

"I'm not gonna play." he says with a poker face, and Jimin gets up from his seat and nudges him on the shoulder.

"Yoongi hyung, why?"

"Jimin, leave me alone!" he says throwing both his hands at Jimin and Jimin giggles as he grabs both his arms together.

They collapse onto the sofa together, and Yoongi brings a smile on his face.

"That tickles!!" Yoongi exclaims, laughing so much revealing his gummy smile.

"I'll stop if you play!" Jimin says with a grin across his face.

"Fine, fine, fine!!"

"Good."

>After everyone settles down to play<

"Okay me first!" Hoseok says excitedly.

"What was the stupidest thing you've ever done?" he says and spins the bottle.

The bottle spins and spins until finally it stops facing Yoongi.

"Yay! Yoongi hyung!!"

"So what was the stupidest thing you've ever done?"

"Live." he says and sighs desperately.

"Ugh, gosh. Okay, my turn." Jimin says and a grin lands on his face.

"Okay, how was your first kiss like?" he says and spins the bottle enthusiastically.

"Yay! Y/N!" Jimin cheers, clapping his hands.

Oh gosh... I-I-I've never kissed anyone before. Gosh, what the hell Jimin?!

"Oh uh, haha, well my first kiss was just normal." you say nervously. Your eyes dart to Jungkook as he is now smirking at you.

"Normal? Like how?"

"Does it matter?!?" you say annoyingly, and cross you arms together.

"Okay, okay, chill. Yah! Who wants to go next?"

"I'd like to go next." Jungkook says not removing a single eye away from you. He takes the bottle and neatly places it on the tiled floor.

"Who ever this bottle lands on, has to make out with me." he says and grins.

"But there are only two girls here." Namjoon says, and scratches the back of his neck.

"So what? If I'm lucky it'll be a girl." he says and winks.

Jungkook spins the bottle quickly and Minji stares at me nervously. She crosses her index finger and middle finger together and closes her eyes and bobs her head.

Gosh, it better not land on me.

"Oooohh Y/N." Namjoon says and Taehyung has a sad expression lead across his face.

"No wait this isn't fair." You try saying as Jungkook gets up and starts inching his way towards you.

"It is fair. The bottle clearly landed towards you." says Jin, and you sigh densely at Jungkook who is coming to sit next you with simper look running across his smug face.

"Okay, ya'll do your thing." Hoseok preaches, and back away.

Jungkook moves his head closer to you. You sit frozen, from both fear and nervousness. He leans in closer, till your foreheads rest against each other. You close your eyes. Your breath is shaking. His lips brush yours. Not innocently, like a tease, but fiercely, passionate, and demanding. You try pulling away, but you can't seem to. In this minty moment, your senses have been seduced and you can no longer think straight.

Jungkook's hand clutches your cheek and he begins to stroke it softly.

Just then, Jungkook lets go and he moves closer to your neck and ear.

"How was your first kiss." he mumbles and you can feel the smirk in his voice.

"Okay, okay, I know ya'll had fun, but lets get on with the game."

How was this chapter? I had fun writing it lol! Till next chapter...

-thearmywriter