+ chapter 4 +

Hyuna runs to you as soon as you enter the house. You give her a friendly hug, and she cackles softly.

"Y/N Hyuna has caught a cold, so I gave her some medicine. She will be sleeping since she said she was tired."

You nod your head and give a small grin.

"Well, I'll be going now. Call me if you need anything." she says as she adjusts her coat button.

"I'm tired." Hyuna whines, and she begins to pull your arm.
   "Come on, let's get you to bed." you say and carry Hyuna to her room.

As you lay Hyuna on the bed and start to stroke her hair softly, you hear a pair of footsteps outside the door.

You slowly get up and inch your way to the door. Just as you grab the knob, the door opens and you throw your hands at them.

"Yah! YAH!" you scream, and a pair of muscular lean hands grab you by the waist. You are pulled out the room in a flash.

"Shhh..." you hear a voice mumble. When you open your eyes, you realize you are pinned to the wall. Jungkook is staring at you intensely, his hands still grasped around your thin waist. He is breathing heavily.

"Why'd you hit me?" he says, and takes his hands off your waist.

"I-I-I thought you were some intruder, coming in the house." you stutter.

He walks away with a smirk on his face.

"Hey! Aren't you hungry?"

He turns around with the same smirk on his face, and as he walks closer towards you, he says "Why? Are you worried about me?"

You inch backwards until your back hits the wall. Jungkook is almost centimeters away from your face. He inches closer and you can feel his breath mingle around your ear. Then he whispers "I'm hungry for you..."

This sends chills down your spine, then Jungkook starts to laugh hysterically.

"Why are you laughing?" you ask, confused out of your mind.

"Because I can see the goosebumps appear on your neck. Now get me something to eat." he demands and walks casually to the living room.

You get Jungkook instant noodles that you've made.

You take the bowl to Jungkook and he has a stink expression lead on his face.

"Instant Noodles? Uh, couldn't you have gotten me something else."

"You don't need to eat it if you don't want it. No ones forcing you." you say and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Just give me the noodles."

You hand him the noodles and start heading upstairs.

"Where are you going?" he asks as he stirs the noodles.

"Upstairs."

"Why? Hyuna is already sleeping."

"Why can't I just go without being bothered?" you ask,  now starting to get annoyed.

"I don't trust you." he says still eyeing you.

"Fine... just admit you're lonely." you mumble.

"Huh, what did you say?"

"Nothing, now eat your food."

Jungkook starts to eat his food quietly. He pays attention to his food, and doesn't stare back at you.

Suddenly, your phone buzzes and it alarms you and Jungkook simultaneously.

You check your phone and Taehyung messaged you.

Tae:

Are you busy on Saturday? Do you wanna, maybe go to the movies?

Y/N:

Yeah, sure what time?

Tae:

6:30

Y/N:

ok, but I have to-

Just as you were texting Taehyung, you realize Jungkook is still watching you.

"Who are you texting?" he asks softly.

"None of your business." you shoot and look down at your phone.

"Is it your boyfriend?" Jungkook asks, and by the way he asks you, you hear a little bit of sadness in his voice. There was a little bit of stuttering too.

Hope you guys enjoyed, I am struggling to do write this bc I have nails on. Yet this the longest chapter I've written! Comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️😩😩😘

 Yet this the longest chapter I've written! Comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️😩😩😘

- thearmywriter 💋