+ chapter 14 +

Jungkook and You did not talk all day. But he kept smirking at you staggeringly. He winked at you multiple times today. It made you uncomfortable. But everything changed when you walked in to the kitchen.

"Hey Y/N, how come you've been ignoring me?" he says and you can hear the smirk in his voice.

You were silent. You didn't want to deal with him at the moment.

You grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

Suddenly you feel a finger stroke down your back softly. This sends chills down your spine and you shiver.

"You know you can't ignore me." he innuendos near your neck. His voice mingles in your ears like a musical tune. It was so soothing. So calm, in his celestial, soft voice.

"Jun-g-gkk-ook." you try mumbling, but he continues to caress your neck. He lifts your ponytail and begins to fidget with his fingers, around your jawline.

"Jungkook. Stop." you say as you grab his left hand, and drop it down.

"What if I don't Y/N? Will you punish me again?"

You walk over to the fridge, and grab the bowl of cut apples and head to the living room. Hyuna is sitting crisscross on the sofa, nibbling on her thumb.

"Mhm! Stop that Hyuna!" you say and she quickly takes it out her mouth.. You neatly place the apples on the table as Hyuna rushes to grab an apple slice.

"Y/N."

I KNOW! this chapter was short but I had sooo much homework I needed to do, so I quickly typed this chapter, so if you see any errors, then you guys will know, that your girl just needed to let her shit out. lol. Feel free to comment down the errors.

My husband, fiancé, and boyfriend 😍👏🏽💋-thearmywriter

-thearmywriter