+ chapter 18 +

Jungkook pulls your wrist and sits you in the red sofas.

"Sit down!" he rushes and then suddenly both of you are inches away from each other.

"Jungkook! I can't see you!" you shout as you feel Jungkook's hand fly away from yours.

"Now can you see me?" he asks in his angelic voice. And when you look up you see a bright candle light shining across his pale face. His face looked golden in this light and he looked so well made.

"Y-Y-es."

He matches the light on a long candle, then smoothly blows it out in thin air.

"Why'd you do all this?"

He clears his throat and tilts his head closer towards yours.

"Well, I heard your birthday was today so my Mom said to do this for you." he explains.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know. Lets just get on with the cake. Do you want to have some cake?"

"YESSS!!!!!" You begin squealing and Jungkook laughs while getting up to get the cake.

Your heart is beating fast. Not because you just screamed. But the way it had felt was like you had just run a marathon. For the first time, you wanted to stay with Jungkook. You wanted his presence to be around you. You wanted him to be closer to you.

Jungkook walks in to the living room with a cake clutched gently in his bare hands. The cake was a bit tall and it was frosting with pink roses and frosting that made your tongue water. I can tell that he might've worked extremely hard on it.

"I know it isn't the best, but I didn't want to buy you a cake

"I know it isn't the best, but I didn't want to buy you a cake."

"NOOO!! I love it!" you squeak, and Jungkook pulls closer towards you. You begin to move back a tiny bit, inch away from him.

"Well, make a wish." he says as you look and see the light of the candle beaming with bright light towards your face.

Your heart is beating. Extremely fast.

Why is it beating so fast.

Stop. Please stop.

I wish...

Then your gaze reaches Jungkook, he's sitting there with a smile on his face. And his eyes glistening at you.

I wish.......

for Jungkook to never ever leave my life.

Follow my insta: mia_drawss

Follow my pinterest: thearmywriter

~thearmywriter✌︎✌︎☁︎❤︎❤︎