Just the Begining

Chapter 1:

Madison's POV

"Madison Blaney will win at Homestead!"

"Madison you did it!" my crew chief yelled through the radio.

What? Did I really just win the race? Am I seriously a two time Camping World Truck Series Champion? Did I seriously make up 70 points? All those questions ran through my mind.

It was silent through the radio, I didn't say a thing. I went around the track waiting for the rest of the field to go onto pit road.

Once they did I went onto the front stretch and did a burn out. After I did that, I headed to victory lane.

**Victory Lane**

I unbuckled myself and pulled off my helmet. I pull my dark brown hair into a ponytail. My hair is originally blonde but I dyed it brown.

I get out of my car, as my crew started cheering loudly. I take my drink and fling it around getting them all wet.

I jump off the car and the race reporter came to interview me.

"Madison Blaney just had the restart of her life. Involved in a wreak earlier lost 70 points but came back strong to win her second championship. How does it feel?" the reporter asks.

"It feel amazing! And yeah, after that wreak right off the bat I knew our championship chance was over, but I have the best crew. They didn't stop working on the car until it was fixed."

"For the second time you've beaten one of your teammates in the championship by one point. Take us through that last restart."

"Umm yeah. Ryan restarted first on the outside and I restarted on the inside. I'm admit I'm not the best a restarts and it seemed like the inside was a hard passing zone. Once I saw Blaney get ahead, my heart just broke. But when I saw an opening I took it, and passed him for the win." I smile.

"An amazing way to finish off the season today."

**After Celebration**

"Maddie!" someone called out.

I turned around and saw my teammate Ryan Blaney also known as my big brother. He held his arms out, as I ran to him. I jumped into his arms as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you." he says.

"Thanks Ryan." I say letting go.

"Now your off to the Xfinity Series." he says.

"Yeah, didn't Brad say that you were gonna drive some races in Xfinity?" I say.

"Yeah, but still." He says.

"Maddie!" my crew chief yells

"Ugh, now what. I gotta go Ryan bye." I say giving him a quick hug.

I run over to my crew chief.

"What?" I ask.

"This is Dale Earnhardt Jr. Owner of Jr. Motorsports." he says.

This can't be happening! The driver I look up to is standing right in front of me. Ah! What should I say? Well hello! No that's lame.

"Hi, I'm Madison." I say.

"Hello."

.

.

.

"Madison these are your teammates Regan Smith, Kevin Harvick, Kasey Kahne, and Chase Elliott." Dale says.

"Now where are the others?" Rick asks.

"They called in sick." Kevin says.

"Chase here will be giving you the tour." Kasey says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Stop it Kahne." Chase said punching Kasey in the arm.

I giggle as they started to fight. Dale broke it up and Chase pushed Kasey out of the way and gave me the tour of the whole building and stuff.

"So where you from?" Chase asks.

"I'm from Dawsonville, Georgia.'' I say.

"No way! Me too!" Chase says.

"Really? That's awesome!" I say.

"So Ryan Blaney's sister huh?" He says.

"Yeah, pretty much all I'm known for." I laugh.

"ELLIOTT JUST KISS MADISON ALREADY WOULD YA!" Kasey calls out. We both turn around and gave him a glare. That's when a lady walked into the garage area. She was tall, skinny, long brown hair, and crystal blue eyes. She was so pretty!

"Kahne why don't you and Kayla get a room!" Chase laughs.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"That is Kasey's wife Kayla." He says.

"Well here's the garage area. The crew is already starting on the paint scheme for your Xfinity car. " Chase says.

"Cool!" I say.

I think I was already liking it here at Jr. Motorsports. I kinda already felt at home, I was welcomed by the entire staff which was nice. Being the first girl to join Jr. Motorsports is kinda scary. I'm just happy that I have some experienced teammates that can help me out, since I'm the only rookie here.

"Excuse me I gotta take this." I say pulling out my phone.

(M= Madison. R= Ryan)

M- Hey Ryan

R- Hey sis! How are you liking it at Jr. Motorsports so far?

M- It's amazing here!

R- Good, that's why Brad and I sent you there. Your just so young we wanted you to have a new experience with another team and Brad and I think that's what's best for you.

M- Thanks, I love it here already!

R- Good, and there is some I've been meaning to tell you.

M- What is it?

R- Brad is moving me to race part time in the Xfinity Series for Penske!

M- Really? That's great! I can kick your butt again!

R- I'm not letting you beat me again.

M- Bring it!

R- But it would be cool if you win! The youngest Nationwide Champion! Younger than Chase Elliott!

M- Yeah that would be cool, I have to go Ryan.

R- Okay bye!

(End of call)

"Back." I say walking up to Chase.

"Alright guys! Shop is closing in five!" Dale announces.

"Well, I better go. It was really nice meeting you Madison, I'm just glad I have someone almost my age to talk too." he says.

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you too Chase. See you later!" I say. Chase smiles and walks away. I smiled, grabbed my stuff, and walked out of the door.

A-N- Hey guys new Chase Elliott fanfic for all of you! I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

-Kay-kk