The Feelings

Chapter 6:

Madison's POV

"YOUR BACK!" Amanda yells.

I stop in my tracks as she comes running down the stairs. She jumps down and grabs my hand, and drags me over to the couch. She forces me to sit down and literally drops to the ground staring at me.

"What?" I ask looking down at her, her stare was making me really uncomfortable. She still stares at me wide eyed with a huge grin on her face.

"How did your date with Chase go!" She practically shouts.

"Okay first of all it's wasn't a date, and second of all calm yourself Amanda! Your scaring me." I say.

She stares at me for what seemed like forever. I slowly look away trying not to feel so uncomfortable. I slowly glance back over and saw she was still staring me down. Her eyes suddenly light up, and she practically tackles me to the floor. She pins me to the floor as I struggle to get her off of me.

"DID YOU GUYS KISS!" She says freaking out. How did she know that? Was she spying on us outside? Or was she just guessing?

"Maybe." I say.

"Oh my god! You guys kissed didn't you! Oh my god Maddie! You guys just freaking kissed! I'm so happy for you! Are you guys a couple yet?" Amanda says with excitement.

"It was just a kiss, what's the big deal?" I ask.

"MADDISON RENEE BLANEY! ITS YOUR FIRST KISS WITH A GUY WHO ISN'T A JERK LIKE DANIEL!" She yells.

"Okay okay." I say. Amanda stands up and pulls me back up to my feet again.

"And here we go again." she says forcing me to sit on the couch.

"So how was it? Is he a good kisser?" She asks.

I get that she's excited for me, but it's kinda annoying.

"It was okay I guess." I say playing with my bracelet on my wrist.

I honestly have a hard time putting all my feelings out there. I guess I'm just afraid of getting judged by other people.

A/N- Sorry it's a very short chapter... But I hope you've enjoyed it!

Thanks!

-Kay-kk