Better Together

Chapter 19:

Madison's POV

"Welcome back to Dawsonville, Georgia Maddie." Chase says as we pulled up to his house.

"Well it's certainly nice to be back home." I smile as he parked the car. Today I'm helping Chase pack up some of his stuff, because this week he's gonna be moving to Mooresville, NC. Just so he can be closer to work and stuff. He's already boughten a house there, and I'm probably gonna have to move into my own place soon, because I live with Amanda still.

I hop out of the truck and began grabbing the moving boxes. Chase grabbed a few and then started pulling out his house key. I follow him to the front door and took in that Georgia air. I haven't been back in Dawsonville in forever, it's been years!

"After you." Chase says moving to the side. I smile and stepped into his house. It was huge on the inside, yet it looked so small from outside.

"Alright ready to get to work?" Chase asks closing the door and locking it behind him.

"Sure am." I say taking my shoes off.

"Well let's start in my room, that is the one room I haven't really started packing." Chase says. I nod and followed him upstairs to his room. We stopped at the end of the hallway as Chase opened his door.

"Nice Elliott." I laugh as I see an old cardboard cut out of me, from my first year in the Camping World Truck Series.

"Okay okay. I sorta had a crush on you back then, but I was always too afraid to admit it." Chase says.

"It's cute." I say kissing him on the cheek. I put the boxes down on his bed and looked around his room. It was really sporty, but I couldn't get over the fact that he had a cardboard cut out of me. It was hilarious, but still really cute at the same time.

"Alright enough of my love life, lets get to work." Chase laughs.

"I am your love life Chase." I laugh and grabbed the small box for the bathroom. Chase gives me a cheesy smile as I walked into the bathroom and started packing up some things. I started packing the things underneath his sink away, as well as the drawers. As I was putting stuff away from the drawers, I saw something that immediately caught my eye. I picked up the object and examined it, and it was a razor.

"He cuts himself? Why hasn't he told me this?" I ask myself in a quiet whisper. All the sudden I hear a thud, I throw the razor away and walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh my god." I said laughing my head out. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. Chase must've tripped over something and he landed in a box, and he couldn't get out.

"How did you manage to do that?" I ask trying to calm down.

"Well I was minding my own business, until I slipped and fell backwards right into this box." Chase answers trying to get out.

"That's hilarious." I say helping him get out of the box.

"Thank you, and as for you laughing at me." Chase smirks. All the sudden Chase begins tickling me, I started laughing my head off and tried to get away from him. I trip from a bump in the carpet and fell right onto his bed.

"Chase. Stop." I laughed as he continued to tickle me. Eventually he stopped and I finally got to catch my breath. I stood up once I caught my breath.

"Your the best." Chase says planting a kiss on my lips.

"Your the best too." I say breaking the kiss.

"Now get back to work, and no more falling in boxes." I laugh.