Sprint Cup Debut

Chapter 13:

Chase's POV

"Maddie it's time to wake up." I whisper shaking her.

"Five more minutes mom." she mumbles.

"Umm Maddie I'm not your mom, I'm your boyfriend." I laugh. Madison lifts the covers over her face and turned around. I swear she is so hard to wake up in the mornings, but I still love her. I remove the covers, but she takes her pillow and puts it over her head. I take the pillow away and threw it on the floor.

"Okay I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice." I smirk.

"Okay okay I'm up!" Maddie says jumping onto her feet. She knows what happened last time she didn't wake up. My parents are here and so are Madison's parents. It's the first time they're meeting each other, first time I'm meeting Madison's family, and Madison is meeting my family for the first time.

"Are your parents here yet?" Maddie asks grabbing her Xfinity fire suit.

"Umm I think." I say checking my phone.

"I know my family is here already. They're really excited meeting you and your family." she says.

"Well I can't wait to meet your family. I'm gonna call my dad and if they are here." I say walking out of the room allowing her to get dressed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I set my phone down on the counter and went to get the door. When I opened the door it revealed my family and Madison's family.

"Hey guys! Well I see you've already met each other. Please come in." I say moving to the side. They all file in and I close the door behind me.

"Mom, Dad!" Madison run out in her fire suit.

"My baby girl is gonna make her Sprint Cup debut, I'm so proud of you." her dad says giving her a hug.

"We're all proud of her." Her mom says correcting him.

"Oh almost forgot, it's nice to finally meet you Mr. and Mrs. Elliott." Madison walking over to them.

"Well it's certainly nice to finally meet you too, Chase has told us so much about you." my mom says.

"And please call me Bill."

"And call me Cindy."

Madison's POV

I was so happy to finally meet Chase's parents for the first time, and also to meet his sisters too. Starr and Britney are really nice they seem to be talking and warming up to Erin and Emma already which was nice.

"She's a keeper Chase, I approve." Bill says. Chase and I both smile as we hold hands. Now it was the moment of truth.

"Dad?" I ask.

"Huh what?" He says pretending like he wasn't listening. I playfully glare at him and mom hits his arm.

"Ryan son what do you think?" Dad says putting Ryan on the spot.

"Why are you putting me on the spot? It's not a family soap opera! It's your choice, your the dad. Remember she's your last child." Ryan says taunting dad with the last part. Dad drops his arms to the side and sighs.

"Ryan just give me your thoughts." dad pleaded.

"Fine. Chase is a very nice young man who treats Madison right. He's a hard worker, stands up for what he believes in, and trust me he takes real good care of Madison on and off the track. If this relationship should go any further Chase would make a wonderful parent someday." Ryan says in one breath.