Martinsville Part 1

Chapter 11 part 1:

Madison's POV

"Umm Maddie?" Chase asks.

"Yeah?" I ask turning my head towards him.

"Umm, well I was wondering, if umm if you would be my girlfriend?" He asks. My heart stopped at that very moment. Did Chase Elliott just ask me? Me out of all people to be his girlfriend? Sure, I have a crush on him, but yet I'm not ready to date again.

Say yes Madison! This might be your only shot!

"Yes!" I blurted out unexpectedly. I mentally slapped myself. What did I just do? Chase's dark brown eyes lite up, and a smile came across his face.

"Really?" He asked still smiling. I laughed, because he could not wipe that smile off of his face. I nod and smiled. He pulls me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back. It was a good two minutes before we pulled back, and before we both know we kissed. again.

-four weeks later-

I'm here in Martinsville! Chase is making his first Sprint Cup start with Hendrick Motorsports in the #25 car today. Also today is the day that I'm gonna meet Chase's parents for the first time. Should I be as nervous as I am?

I finished getting dressed, I'm so glad I don't have those stupid crutches anymore. All I have is just a boot on my foot. I went into the bedroom to wake up Chase. He was peacefully sleeping, I didn't wanna wake him up. I take out my phone and snapped a picture. I sent it over to twitter.

@MadisonBlaney: He's so ready for his first Sprint Cup start! Aren't you @ChaseElliott ?

I sent it and put my phone back in my pocket. I lightly shook him and called out his name. Nothing. That usually wakes him up. I repeat it again and finally he rolls over and looks at me sleepily.

"Morning birthday girl." He says then kisses me.

"Morning handsome." I say after we pull out.

"Well, I do try my best." he says.

"Alright Kenny called and he wants you in the garage as soon as possible." I say. Chase gets up and goes over to my closet and grabs his Napa fire suit. I walked out allowing him to get dressed. Right now I'm getting nervous about meeting Chase's parents. I hear a tap on the window and someone saying something outside.

"Chase are you Madison dating?" I pull the curtain over to the side and see Bubba in the window. After about ten seconds he notices me.

"I'm taking that as a yes?" I shake my head as he gets all excited. Then Chase walks out with his fire suit on. Chase comes over and looks through the window.

"You better be good to her William Clyde Elliott." Bubba says is a threatening tone.

"Don't worry I will." Chase laughs. Bubba walks away and I close the curtain. Chase reaches out his hand as I take it. He helps me up to my feet and we both walk out of the door. I honestly love short track racing, especially when it comes to Martinsville.

"Alright Chase is here." a crew member says.

Kenny comes walking over with a clipboard. I was assuming they wanted to go over pit strategies before the race later today. As Chase and Kenny got into a conversation, I started to look around. My eyes stopped at someone very familiar to me. Why was he here? Why was Daniel here? No not Daniel Saurez... Daniel my ex... I jerked my head the other way hoping he didn't notice me.

"Okay I'm done for now." Chase says turning over to me. I smile trying to hide everything, but that fell short.

"What's wrong?" He frowned. I just couldn't lie to him... Even if I did make up an excuse he wouldn't believe that either. I had to tell him.

"My ex is here." I sigh pointing over to where he was. I slightly point out to Chase where he was standing. Chase steps aside and looks over in the distance.

"What happened between you two?" Chase asks. I sigh and look at the ground. Should I tell him? I mean he would understand if I didn't want to talk about, but he's gonna find out sooner or later.

"Umm can we go somewhere private?" I ask. Chase nods and takes my hand in his as we walked back to the RV. Chase unlocks the door and opens it up. I walk in with him behind me. I take off my shoes and sit down on the couch. Chase comes in and sits down next to me.

"Okay what happened?" He asked putting his arm around me.

"Umm well. Daniel and I were really close in school. We were the best of friends, then Daniel asked me out. His ex's warned me that he was just using me, but I didn't listen. Everything was going fine until I saw him with another girl. I broke up with him, but we eventually got back together. He kept cheating on me over and over again, and I still kept giving him chances. His fifth chance, he screwed that up. He had an affair with one of my best friends. I got homeschooled from there on, Daniel would try and talk me into giving him another chance, but that time I ignored him." I say then slightly pause to catch my breath.

"After that I finally decided to go back to school, because I missed my friends. School was torture for me personally. Daniel kept humiliating me everyday, he bullied me. I haven't shown his to anybody, but I guess it's a good time to show it." I sigh. I lift up the sleeve of my sweatshirt, revealing red marks on my left forearm. Those mean things Daniel had said to me back then, made me insecure and made me cut myself... I don't think I have to explain anymore. Daniel is trying to get me back, but if he runs into Chase... He's gonna say all of these mean things, and Chase is gonna leave me.

"Baby." he says pulling me onto his lap. I bury my face into his chest and began to cry. I hated myself. I hated myself for letting Daniel take control over my life.

"Don't cry." Chase says rubbing my back. I began to calm down and get a grip on myself. He lets go of me and looks me straight into the eyes. He takes his thumb and wipes away a tear that was rolling down my cheek.

"Madison, don't let anyone tell you anything negative about you. You are so amazing, words can not explain. Let's not forget how amazingly beautiful you are. The beautifulest girl I've ever seen." Chase says. He kisses me on the forehead and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." Chase says.

"I love you too."

A/N- part one of chapter 11 is done! Thanks for 1k reads guys! Your the best ever! Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes! Daniel is a jerk... Am I right?

Keep up the amazing votes and comments!

Thanks!

-Kay-kk