Chicagoland

Chapter 22:

Madison's POV (fall race)

Today we are in Illinois for Chicagoland. I would say we have a solid car here, and it was great during first practice. Chase won here last year, and he ended up first in today's practice, I was second, Regan fifth, and Kevin was seventh. Practice two I was fifth and all JRM drivers when in the top ten.

"Hey guess who I found!" Chase walks in as I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Who?" I ask closing the fridge.

"I found Mr. Dylan Kwasniewski." Chase says moving to the side and letting Dylan in. I haven't seen Dylan in forever, since last year to be exact. Ryan, Dylan, and I went go karting and I haven't really seen him since.

"It's nice to see you Dylan." I hug him.

"Nice to see you too Maddie. Nice job in practice." Dylan says.

"Thanks Dylan." I smile.

"Well I have to go take care of some business, but I'll see you guys later." I say grabbing my phone. I give Dylan one more hug and kissed Chase on the cheek.

"Be safe." Chase says. I nod and walked outside letting the cool breeze hit me. I start to head towards the garages to Kyle and Kurt's cars. They said they needed to talk to me ASAP. Whatever it was they made it sound important. I walk into the Sprint Cup car garage and found Kyle and Kurt.

"Hey guys! You said you needed to see me?" I say walking up to them. I notice a girl standing next to them kinda hiding behind them. She had long black hair, brown eyes, she was extremely tall way taller than me, and maybe about 20 years old.

"Yeah. Madison this is Brittany our sister." Kurt says pushing Brittany in front of him.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you Brittany." I say putting my hand out. She was hesitant but shakes my hand. She was a shy one I could tell. I never knew they had a sister.

"So we heard that you made your own Motorsports team in the Truck Series." Kyle says.

"Yeah Blaney Motorsports. What about it?" I ask. BMS was created by Ryan and I, but its more like a family organization.

"Well Brittany here is trying to make it through the NASCAR circuits. We as brothers were possibly wondering if you could give her a ride for next year in the Truck Series?" Kyle says. I would've thought that Kyle would sign her to his Truck team to replace Erik Jones.

"Well I would have to get the sponsors, but I think we'll get some quick. Brittany why don't you stop by the main building of Blaney Motorsports on Monday and we'll discuss it from there." I suggest.

"Okay sounds good." she nods her head.

"Welcome to the team Brittany. We'll if you will excuse me Ryan is looking for me." I say looking down at the text Ryan sent. They all nodded and went back to their business and I replied back to Ryan.

To Ryan2⃣1⃣: Okay okay! I'm coming! What's so important?

From Ryan2⃣1⃣: You'll never guess who I found!

Mostly curious, I run to Ryan's RV. In the distance something caught my eye. A girl was standing next to Ryan. That bleach blonde hair belonged to one person and one person only... Seanna Kwasniewski!

"SEANNA!" I shout. She jumps and turns around as I ran over to her.

"Maddie!" She says.

"I haven't seen you in like forever. How have you've been?" I ask hugging her.