Twisted Turmoils(chap 42)

Start from the beginning

"Damn it, why always something happens bad in my life.Whenever I am thinking that I am going to reach one step ahead, the fate pulls two steps back"; I tried calling him once again and the answer I get back is the same.

Alexander, my personal investigator and friend, yes he will help me in this situation.

"Alexander"; I breathed out with difficulty, "They found Max that he is living in spain,Blake and Matthew is on their way to get him, we need to do something as he is in their hands" I rumble the words out of mouth as quickly as possible.

"Cool Ms.Warner, I will handle the situation just let me know where they kept Mr.Max so that I can reach out for him with my connections and make him escape before they land in spain"; he said and I reciprocated telling will inform him once I  have a conversation with blake now.

"Blake"; I uttered him name as soon as he lift the call.

"Yes Jasmine please do tell fast"; he said, his voice muffled with blow of air around him at the instance, I guess he is entering his private plane.

"Where are you going in spain, let me know the address, its better to someone know where you will be heading"; I shouted as he is not able to hear my voice.

"Its in barcelona, Will message you the address, bye take care."; he shouted and cut the call due to disturbance.

I immediately forwarded it to Alex so that he can do what is in his hands, hope he gets out from them.

"Please update me with what's happening there"; I replied back blake  with the message.

What happens if they found Max, the truth that Anna is alive will reveal and the whole plan will be wasted, Xavier should not get to know that Anna is Alive, he will face her when he loose everything. I will make sure he listens his every sin that affected the lives who blindly loved him. A strong wave of headache is getting strong with this tension of Max.

The dizziness enveloped me even without knowing that I am out of conscious.
----------------------------------------------------

Barcelona-Spain:

The continous weeping along with yelling sounds were echoed in a
Rayless room, the sounds reverberated but the thickness of wall muffled the pain and absorbed it without reaching an ear on the human world.

"Tell us where is Anna Thompson?";  A guy shouted on a person who is sitting on a chair covered with bloody cuts all around his body, the blood oozing out from the untreated cuts, but the fellow men are too cruel to give more pain smashing an innocent.

"I don't know who is she sir, but I saw an accident two years ago and immediately informed the cops regarding it, please believe me sir"; he said to anyone and everyone surrounding him and are aggressive to get the truth which they are expecting. One more punch is blown in his way make him stagger back causing to droop his eyes.

"Please believe me sir, I have shared everything needed to you, please leave me"; the wounded person pleaded for the mercy, but none of the persons are merciful to lend him some time to recover from the blows given.

"Ok, so boss is asking me to ask you some questions and If you answer, we will leave you and If you say wrong my people are at you place, with one sign they will remove you family from world.", One of the captor warned and turned towards boss.

"So Tell about yourself,what do you do and where do you live? ", one of the men asked making the prisoner think about the strategy they are trying to play. As there is no issue with the details he thought to inform correctly to them thinking even if they want to harm the people in his family, He is enough confident that Jasmine Mam can save his people.

He is forever debt to her because she helped his family in many ways like saving his daughter from heart disease by providing treatment to paying money for his son education in the past from the day he had seen her accident. So, even if something happens to him, she will take care of his family forever and he blindly trust her.

"I don't know about the person you are asking sir, I just saw an accident in which a person is dead and informed police that's it sir. The truth can never be changed even if you torture me. Let me leave please "; The prisoner pleaded to show some remorse and leave him.

"Leave him"; An Authoritative voice echo vibrated the room making the place more chilled.

"Thanks for listening sir, I am forever debt to you "; the prisoner said with gratitude in his voice but it didn't go unnoticed by the predator as it is not reflecting in his eyes.

Taking the silence of the room as acceptance with greater difficulty he stood up and started walking from the room of stillness.

All of sudden, A sound re-vibrated followed by the scream of pain and sardonic laugh.

"This Peasant thinks I am a fool who can't detect when a person shows gratitude. If I am not then I won't be in this place of ruling the world with shinyards., Leave the place as it is and update me about the latest information"; The person shouted and left the room.
------------------------------------------------

Paris:

After some time Jasmine got awake but she is tensed and unable to concentrate on work. She is waiting to get an information either from Blake or Alexander though she prefers from latter.

She is looking her mobile and encrypted phone in such a way that she can break at any time.

She lifted the call immediately after seeing the "Alexander" name flashing on it.

"Yes, Alexander what about Max", she asked anticipatedly. But the next words of his made her loose her sanity.

"What!, Do you know what you are speaking, how can this be possible? How do I need to convey his family that Max is no more", she whispered and asked the details how it happened.

Alex explained the Max death is done very brutally. The person is an animal. The beatings, cuts and the desth implied only one answer that he was killed brutally.

"Is it done by Mathew's team?", Jasmine asked to confirm whether it is done by them.

"No maam, he was not in the place which was shared by you, it is some other place in spain, I am sure it is not done by Mr.Thompson Team as my mem are following them around and according to the present information they are still searching in Barcelona. ", Alexander said and uttered words which made Jasmine think.

"There is more we are missing Maam. It is like the web of mystery but I think we are just seeing the outer part and not into the inner turmoils caused by some monster".

------------------------------------------------

Hey my dear lovilies,

Here comes chapter 42,

Twisted Turmoils,

Sorry, for the delayed update and I know you guys lost interest on the story because of no updates. Trust me I have my reasons for not updating.

So a new character in the  Her Vengeance is twisting the plot now

Love you all

Thanks for the patience and support

Like⭐
Comment📝
Share with your friends👥

Note:  Corona is spreading a lot in the world and shaking everyone to the peaks. It shows home is the best place to be safe and alive. I hope everyone are fine and  staying home.

I am staying at home, Do you all?

Please do stay home and stay safe.

Lets hope the day with leap of faith will come and make us all cherish

Yours
Vimmu