I will be the reason of his smile(chap 23)

*CHAPTER IS UNEDITED...WILL BE EDITED AFTER WARDS*

--------------------------------------------------

Jasmine Pov:

The sunlight directly fall on my face peeking through the drapes of the window, sunlight itself have many advantages, but for me it brings out a new day which should be done with a fresh start, it's rays indicate that the day which consists of bad memories is gone by giving a new ray of hope.

I got up from my bed and went to my restroom to get fresh, I stood in front of mirror seeing a bird nest of my hair and makeup is smudged on my face, Although it's less but still it can be seen, consequences faced by me for sleeping more than 20 hours in a day.

I went directly to Xavier's room to see whether he is ok or not. We slept after yesterday's convocation with Mark with our memories surrounding our mind and heart like a cloud, I think he also skipped his dinner like me and slept all the day.

I went to his room for looking him, the agony is still shown on his face clearly, his face is in distress and eyebrows are scrunched together showing his sleepless night, by seeing the change in his dressing and catching the frame in his arms again, I can say he is up for changing during night, but I thought to wake him up now as he had more than enough sleep for a human and made myself closer to his bed to get him up.

"Xavier", I shook him to get him up from his deep slumber,when I didn't get any response from him, I tried again.

"Just a minute Anna let me sleep please my bear, I am having headache severely", he moaned rubbing his head with his hand and tried to go in his sleep again, my bear It's.. It's the name he kept for me when I had a sleep over with him, nothing happened between us on that day,but we slept in each other's embrace on that day, a smile broke on my face when I thought about his conversation on that night.I cleared it both in my mind and on my face when I remember about his deeds, no the one who is now is real, the one with me in past is a lie, my life is full of lies.

I know what to do when he have headache severely, I know he is not lying because the stress on his face clearly shows he is in pain, I turned in a flip to make his favourite blueberry pancakes, but due to my clumsy nature I just dropped the small book stand consists of books I like to read during nights when I sleep. I will change them everytime from our library after reading all the books in the stand, I arranged them on there perfect places based on genre like I always do, while keeping them, I got a glance on my mother's recepie book, she preserved her recepies for me in a book to learn.

"Love you Mom, miss you a lot", I whispered clutching it tightly to my heart, I really miss her a lot each and every precious minute of my life, I took that book with me even though I know about every recepie in it, I learned everything in it from my childhood using her exact quantities of ingredients for a dish to make it different and special. It made me pro in cooking and baking.

I went to kitchen and kept the book aside and started doing the pancake he likes and wants, at this time, I left using the book when I started doing on myself, but still I kept it with me because this book being with me always reminds my mother with me and it will be as if she is saying me her words of the preparation and how to do it, but the only difference is it's written,her writing in it is beautiful, I love to read it everytime even I know them how to do, It reminded me the first time I prepared these pancakes for Xavier without knowing his love interest on it.

"Hello guys, what happened, why you all sitting here like this", Lia asked everyone in the dining hall as if waiting for breakfast from ages.

"Hey Amelia and Anna, yeah we were waiting for breakfast, Xavier and Mason went to bring it, you know the cook we had here is feeling very ill, so it's very difficult for her to prepare food, so Xavier said her to take rest and went out to bring food and we are here waiting for food", Mia said us with a dull tone clearly waiting for the breakfast and all the remaining persons were also with similar expression because it's nearly half past ten now.