I will make sure of it(Chap 25)

*CHAPTER IS UNEDITED...WILL BE EDITED AFTER WARDS*

--------------------------------------------------

Xavier Pov:

After explaining about our present situation regarding our project to Jasmine we stated and divided our work according to our excellence in that domain and waiting to get the files concern to them.

A knock interrupted us from our talk.

"Come in", I said, Aaron came inside with the files we needed and handed it to me, I introduced him to Jasmine by keeping them aside on the table.

"Sir,Mr.Roy is waiting for you to have a personal talk urgently in the private room", Aaron said and gave me a folded paper.

Anna Thompson's reports are available sir, I need to have a serious discussion with you regarding the death of Mrs.Thompson.

Matthew Roy.

When I saw that details in the paper, my heart filled with a hope regarding my Anna, a tiny hope making me believe she is alive, I pray god to lit this hope and burn the lies around us bring my Anna back, Nevertheless I can never change the reality in front of my eyes.

I stood and said Jasmine I will be back in few minutes and strode towards the private room.

"Aaron,make sure no one I mean no one enters the room when I am discussing", I ordered him and opened the door, to discover the treasure I have been waiting forever when I got the news that Anna's death is not caused by accident but a planned murder, I appointed Mr.Matthew Roy a private investigator, to investigate regarding this mishap privately, he is the one I prefer when I want the things done secretly .

"Good morning Sir", Matthew greeted me with a firm handshake which I reciprocated, not able to have formal conversation with him, I directly went to the point I appointed him.

"Matthew what is this??, You mentioned that you want to discuss something regarding my Anna, you conveyed about some reports in the paper given to me, can you brief", I asked him taking the couch present in the room and he sat on the chair opposite to me.

"Sir, your are right regarding Anna Mam's death, according to the doctor's report given it was the major accident which caused her death at the instant,but sir there are some points we missed to notice when her death caused", he said and I looked him intently to continue, he took out a pile of papers in his hand and bought them towards me, to explain clearly.

"Sir, according to the report of the doctors the accident caused severe damage to her head and there are broken ribs and also it is clearly stated due to the explosion caused by the car her skin is burnt which caused severe damage to her skin, it is the cause which is difficult to us to identify her", he said and I looked the reports infront of me about her injuries with a clear description.

"But, sir according to the person who described about the accident he said that two persons were checking her breathe whether she is dead or not talking with someone through phone, it clearly shows it is planned murder but created as accident and  he said he saw the car condition was not as bad as the report described, here it said the glass were penetrated to her body causing cuts by taking the glass particles from her face and body, but when he saw her he said the blood is only oozing from her head and the front glass is broken but there no single cut on her face, I asked him about the side glasses, as there is no hint of side glasses, he thought the windows were open", he said and showed me the possibilities of the planned accident happen in such a way that both the views can be accepted.

"But Matthew he clearly described that they left her after seeing her breathe which means there is no fire accident, then how can the body burnt in such a bad manner", I shuddered thinking the corpse laid infront of me on that horrible day, I just stood shock seeing her body, it is unidentifiable, the only things which made me believe she is Anna that her two rings on her hand and the chain she oath to never take around her neck, last but not least the colour of her eyes, identified by the doctor's present there for checking her.