Unexpected result(chap35)

*CHAPTER IS UNEDITED...WILL BE EDITED AFTER WARDS*

As promised updated on tuesday.....I expect some more likes and comments for encouraging me...If I get a good response I will update 2 chapters again in next week

Now continue reading😊👇
-----------------------------------------------------

Jasmine Pov:

After knowing about the will I went directly to my house to sleep so that i can get rid of my headache, I just want to launch myself on my bed and rest.

I turned towards right of the road to reach my house and parked my car infront of my house and went inside. I always call this as house because I never felt this as home. I just went inside and dropped myself on the bed not caring to fresh up due exhaustion. I closed my eyes feeling tired and want to sleep heavenly but sleep is not reaching to the tips of my eyes, I need to sleep but I can't. All the scenarios were revolving in mind and the consequences to be faced if I try to lure him and make him accept to marry me, upto now I thought to just make him fall for me but now the way I opted is no longer the one I have to choose to continue based on the revelation of the will.

I don't know whether I can undergo the same feeling I have faced marrying him earlier, I can't because he had successfully broken me to the extent that I can't even think about marraige.

But I have to do inorder to take the things in my hand I have to break him and have to bring him to the place were all the ways of escaping were closed for him and I will make sure of it.

I closed my eyes to take some rest so that I can go to the office after two hours for meeting.

"I love you......please don't leave me I can't leave without you please......don't leave me.... I don't have anyone to say other than you as my family please don't leave me....please", I waked abruptly shouting Xavier from an horrible dream, I don't why I got this but I can't loose him this is what I dread from the starting of our relation. My loved ones always left me leaving my as hollow with my rotted up emotions but this dream made me frighten, I can't loose him, he is the one who have my soul, heart and body, he can crunch me into pieces in the easy way. Sweat dripped from my forhead as the rain drops falling down, suddenly door opened abruptly making me look towards it, GG came inside and his eyes were searching around frighten due to my yelling for him and his eyes showed relief when he saw me on bed and then turned into tensed one when he saw my state.

"Anna what happened love", he climbed on bed taking me into him wrapping his hands around me why are you so frighten he asked sliding the sweat beads from my head aside using his thumb, I just sat their looking into his blue eyes, they will just give me solace they provide me a warmth and they assure me that I am with someone who keeps me infront of everything in the world. I love him to the peaks and I am sure I don't know I can leave without hin for a second, the mere thought of something happening to him itself bring tears to my eyes.

"Why are you crying Anna", he caressed my cheeks rubbing the tears away looking into my intently, his orbs were showing the emotions that he is hurting for me and worry lines were etched on his handsome face.

"Don't leave me Xavier, I can't leave without you if anything happens to you I am sure that very second my soul will leave this earth coming with you", I cried again thinking about my dream again, I can't loose you, everyone left me but if you leave me I can't live on this earth, I hugged him tightly and cried in his arms.

"So my darling have some bad dream about me, no nothing will happen to me love, you won't be able to get rid of this handsome hunk this fast even if you try throughout your life to get rid of me eventhough you can't baby, you are stuck with me forever", I smiled at the word handsome hunk and kissed his chest hugging him more into me, his heart beat is giving me solace which I can't even get even if I have billions with me.