Accepting the fate(Chap 28)

*CHAPTER IS UNEDITED...WILL BE EDITED AFTER WARDS*

It is dedicated to each and every lovely who like and comment to every chapter to make my day more happy....love you all😍😚

Silent readers, I can never forget you, I love you all too, please like and join in the guys who support me with like and comments.

----------------------------------------------------

Jasmine Pov:

I started thinking about everything happened after returning from Island.

My first step to Hell looking like Heaven, But the major point is that I accepted it wholeheartedly but I never knew it will break me and my heart into several pieces.

I returned to my uncle's place tiredly after several hours of traveling, he was standing near the door roaming left and right continuously,his tensed posture is clearly visible to anyone.

"Hello uncle", I greeted him with a smile and lia reciprocated my greetings to him, a sense of relief passed through him when he saw me.

"Oh my god Anna you are here, come fast your aunt is coming now, I am tensed for you, I know she will never say a thing to me but express everything on you by scolding ", he said looking sad, I know he can scold her but it will only lead to disastrous fight, I don't want them to fight because of me, uncle did everything for me, I can't let them fight because of me, so I asked him to let it go because she only scold me in his view, but he never knew she will beat me if things are not in her way, she threatened me that if I say uncle anything about this torture, she will kill me and will leave uncle forever. I cant let that happen, he is the best uncle in fact best person I have never had. So, I silently covered the bruises on my body to prevent him from seeing, only Lia knows about them.

I am happy that she stopped beating me when I turned 22, I am happy that I am free from bruises from the past 3 months, so there no point of opening the secrets of pasts which I kept from uncle.

"Kk uncle I will keep them inside", I said pointing my luggage beside me, I nodded and went to my room in this house. Even though she beat me, I have a nice room because she can't disobey my uncle, he will never accept that and he thinks that aunt loves me though she scolds me, If he know he will never forgive her for doing this all to me but still I am happy to have them in my life especially uncle and Katherine, she is such a sweet girl. she is the second daughter of uncle Liam but she is a lot different from aunt Milene and her elder sister Alyssa. I love her like my own sister. On the other hand Alyssa is as cruel as her mom even though she never lay hands on me but she taunt me in every way possible, she is elder than me by two years.

We went down and I started doing lunch to my aunt and sisters, Although they never treated as me one in their family except uncle and Katherine, but they will be always mine. Lia helped me with vegetables as she doesn't know how to cook.

After about an hour I completed cooking and getting the table ready because I know they will be hungry.

"Honey we are home", aunt shouted at the entrance coming inside, she is never good to me but I know she loves her family a lot it can be clearly seen in her eyes, uncle hugged her and kissed her cheek followed by his daughters.

"Anna", Kathie shouted and came running towards me she is a little princess of my life in this home, aunt maintained her face with no emotions where as Alyssa rolled her eyes seeing us.