twisted truth-1(chap 8-1)

Xavier Pov:

Why is she doing this?? I know she is Anna then why is she behaving like she doesn't know me.The memories I shared with her are unforgettable, then how can she forget me?

"Sir, Sir.....Sir!!!",my personal assistant Aaron came running towards me panting, making me come out from my train of thoughts.

"Sirmswarnerisgivingliveinterviewregardingherlifeandalsoaboutyoursandherrelationship"Aaron said panting and sweating.

"Huh??, Aaron explain me clearly and first drink water",I handed him a glass of water,although he is my assistant,but he is very talented and applicable for this job in his young age, so I care for him as big brother, I wont show him though.

"Sir according to our sources Ms.Warner is giving live interview regarding her life and also about yours and her relationship in celebrity diaries"Aaron said switching on television in my office room.

The show started with host talking about Anna, I mean Jasmine giving introduction about her.

"Hello all,love to meet you all again after a week,I know you all have a surprise regarding the celebrity visiting our celebrity dairies today", host said starting the show where as I am eager to see her now, I wanna see her again I am thinking how she will look in the show because I know Anna is nervous about Paparazzi,I just want to see how will she handle it.

"She is the one who is new to celebrity world,but definetly not look like the newcomer in this world,she is the one who is the heiress but never behaves or shows her status around,she is new to business world but also the one who reached the top in everything she stepped and started moving towards the steps of success same as her ancestors, she is the one good from heart and won the hearts of many people around her,lets introduce the Heiress of Warner Empire, grand daughter of the ruler or shall I say King of Business empire Wilson Warner,lets welcome Jasmine Warner", host said turning her head towards the place where my angel stands.

"Oh my god, she is beautiful",I cant mumble other words out infact she is looking total ravishing,hot,sexy,etc....

"Is she really my Anna??",I asked myself and got two replies instantly,one from my heart that she is and other from my mind that she is not and they both started debating the reasons she is and she is not.

She started walking towards the center maintaining her confidence and one can say she is epitome of perfection by seeing her and she never blink her eye or turned away from the flashes and also never showed any kind of nervousness in her body,my eyes started roaming from her head to toe, she is totally ravishing,she is so unlike Anna,but why cant my heart accept that she is not Anna, she is totally like angel in that blue dress,like princess but with intelligence what they say beauty with brain....yeah!!! She is like that.

"Hai Ms.Jasmine Warner,welcome to Celebrity diaries,pleasure to meet you,I stella the host of this show welcomes you with lot of love from me and our audience",she said giving roses and also box of chocolates.

"So Jasmine how do you feel to be only Heiress of Big Warner Empire and to be known as grand daughter of Wilson Warner",host asked her,in reply she gave her beautiful smile which sent shiver to my spine,oh god!! Again she is definetly my Anna, only she came make me feel this.

"Oh that's great to feel actually not as the heiress of Warner Empire but to have a grandfather who made me to see I never lost my family who I can say and show to world proudly that he is my family",Anna said to her making me proud,she is definetly my anna because she values relations rather than money and reputation.

"We got to know that you and Mr.Xander Conwell are dating, is it true??,If it is then when we can have next news like proposing and ringing of wedding bells?? ",Host asked her again making me rigid in my place fuming with anger,how can they say that when she is clearly mine...MINE!!,I am very much interested and anticipated her to say that there is no relation and fortunately I am relieved listening her answer to the question