The Wedding(chap 29)

*CHAPTER IS UNEDITED...WILL BE EDITED AFTER WARDS*
-----------------------------------------------------
Jasmine Pov:

"No GG in my life", I closed my eyes again thinking "No Xavier Thompson in my life".

A door knock made me come out of my trance, thinking about Xavier always makes me feel disgust, but still the amount of love for him in my heart is allowing me to be with in same roof, even though he broke my heart into pieces, but it is truth that even the broken pieces held his name on it.

"Ms.Warner, Mr.Thompson is calling you", the maid of this house came to me and informed about him.

"I will be in a minute", I said her and stood up from my bed and moved towards door adjusting my hair.

I went down seeing him talking with someone through mobile, may be with some associates or his PA, he turned towards me and offered me a smile continuing the conversation he is having.

"Ohk lets have it on monday then", he said and he started walking towards me by completing his call.

"Jasmine, Are you ready??", he asked with a confused expression on his face looking me up and down, Ready?

"Ready??Do we have any meeting?", I asked trying to memorize regarding the schedule I have today, as far as I know there is none.

"Remember Mia and Blake's party??", he said, oh shit, it just left my mind.

"Give me twenty, I will be ready",I said and went towards my room to get ready.

After completing my dressing, I went to him and we both started going their house.

"Xavier, Are you sure it's party? I mean it looks like someone's wedding", I said looking him who is in black tuxedo looking great like always.

"Yes it is, Blake just want renew thier vows so he planned a surprise for Mia", how sweet, I know Blake loves her so much, he is giving her a suprise and she is giving him the best gift on their wedding anniversary, they are lucky to have each other, unlike me.

We went inside looking the surroundings everything is simple but elegant.

"Walk straight and turn left you can see the bride's room, I am going to Blake because I am his bestman", he said and turned right walking straight, I know this house, I was here spending number of nights having girls day with Mia and Lia here.

I spotted a front seat and sat there not wanting to meet Mia, many memories are making their place in my brain seeing these decorations and it is reminding me the wedding of Xavier and Alyssa or should I say Xavier and mine, I just want to get rid of thoughts of wedding but seeing this all is just awakening them with such a force that they are unstoppable even If I try.

I tried to stop my feelings on him when I got to know he accepted the proposal, it just remembered me that once a playboy is always a playboy, I am the one who thought he changed but in real I am the one who changed after seeing everything happening in my life.

The following days passed with lots of discussion regarding wedding and I tried my level best to be apart from it but being a one who does every work in home they always make me do works which brings tears in my eyes doing the work for my love's marraige, but I stayed strong with a smile on my face infront of them for my uncle, I know I deserve better than a cheater who shows love for me but never express.

Nevertheless, I made sure to avoid the works which are related to Xavier, yes Xavier I stopped calling him GG when I got know about him and I am happy that I avoided him and made sure that we never faced each other during these two weeks, aunt want the wedding happen soon so they planned everything in two weeks, a simple wedding and a lavish reception.