Twisted Turmoils(chap 42)

Jasmine Pov:

As soon as blake left the my cabin, the words uttered by him were echoing in my head making it difficult to breathe.

"sometimes we see what our eyes shows and believes what our mind says, but never sees the reality the heart want to show".

He is found, the one who is the reason that I am alive is now and he is in their hands, what to do, I cant make everything shutdown now and that to when I started it with much difficulty.

My breathe became abnormal, I searched for an inhaler in my bag, Due to my utter clumsiness the bag down right other side of my desk, but the narrowness started increasing blocking the air to reach my respiratory. My mind is clogging with dizziness make me unable to move.

"Jasmine, I am leaving with Mr.Stevens"; Blake uttered immediately after opening the door of my cabin.

"Jasmine, Jasmine"; what happened blake asked me and saw the inhaler which I am pointing to get for my rescue, he directly bought it towards me making me fine after having it.

"Do you have asthma?"; Blake asked to which I nodded.

After getting my voice back I smiled at him thanking for coming to my rescue.I get it very rare but I know it can be very bad when I get it so I always prefer having inhaler with me.

"Why did you get it all of sudden, Is it because we found about the Anna's...."; he stopped his words when I nodded silently.

"Jasmine dont come to conclusion please, I know Anna is no more in our world, because she left all of us along with their baby on the very day when she had accident, I dont believe that she is alive and If she is I am pretty sure she will be coming back to all of us because she loves us as her own family"; he said with a hint of tears in his eyes fighting not to come back.

"Where will she go when we all know she loves Xavier a lot that she will keep him before than anyone in the world, you know she even had a bullet instead of xavier one time, no one can love Xavier as Anna"; he spelled the words out even before he can take it back when his eyes met mine.

"Then If he know that she loves him that much, then how can he do that to her along with his mother"; I asked him looking into blake eyes.

"What did he do?"; The confusion etched on blake face looking me as if he don't know anything regarding Anna and Xavier except Anna accident.

"He along with his parents and Anna's aunt planned to get her married with him and after getting hands on the inheritance they thought to leave her. In the sense Xavier left Anna after using her"; I said about the things happen making him shock.

"What, that cant happen!!!, He is in so much love with Anna from the start even he don't know that he loves Anna that much and we friends are the one who made him realise about his Madness about Anna, he won't do that for his Anna"; Blake is uttering the words too slow as if he is talking to himself.

"But Xavier himself shared it with me"; I mentioned the words said by Xavier when he is broken infront of me thinking about Anna and his unborn baby at the night long back when I came to meet him in his cabin.

"Oh my god! That's the reason Anna Met with an accident, this is ridiculous, Xavier didn't share the important matter with us"; Blake said and moved out of the room leaving me behind.

"Jasmine I am leaving with Mr.Stevens to spain to get the person who saw Anna at the last"; he turned back towards me and stepped out of the room.

I tried immediately calling to Max from my other mobile which is encrypted and difficult for them to trace. But it is just unreachable.