Glimpses of the Past(Chap10)

Jasmine Pov:

No....No....Noooo!!!!!, jasmine screamed waking from the horrible dream she is having always, she looked around and noticed the room is shining with the faint rays of sun  kissing her face, through the closed drape of window, she turned her head from left to right vigorously trying to get her thoughts away from the abominable past she always want to avoid.

Silence is emitting in the room from every corner making her suffocate, the only sounds she is able to listen is the tick....tick of the clock and her heart beat that is raising a mile a minute due to her dream, making her feel asphyxiate more and more.

Taking a long breathe she decided to roam around the park, to clear her brainwork which is making her dive in the ocean of her past, after having conversation with her family regarding the accident occurred twelve years back from now, those truths drained her energy making her to leave the office with a pale face to take rest, she thought taking a series of hours rest make her feel fresh, but in result it made her to dwell more in different circumstances leading her to choke remembering them more.

She stood from the bed, moving towards her door making her hair locks steady at its place with her hands,she locked her condominium and started the engine, driving towards near park to feel fresh air of the nature.

Entering to the park, she walked to the unknown destination in the path she is seeing front, with a peace of mind listening to the chirp sounds of birds, laughing of children playing around with smiles on their faces representing the cloudy atmosphere in the surrounding, stating it is the beautiful scene to see in the evening, which made her want to become like them without any burdens on their shoulders.

Continues walking for couple of minutes her legs made her to move towards a bench which is near the tree,providing it with tree shadow, where the dead leaves falling on the bench in a decorative manner, rustling the leaves aside, she sat on the bench looking around, her eyes stopped midway looking two girls one is blonde and the other is brunette, who are probably in their teen age fighting for something probably a piece of paper in the blonde hand making her to keep the thing away from the brunette one, where as the brunette one is trying to grab it from her grip, after trying for sometime the girl with brunette hair left blonde, with a frown on her face taking steps away from blonde sitting on the opposite bench of mine, while the blonde is taking small steps towards her and kept her face one the brunette shoulder from backside giving a piece of paper to her from back,which in turn made brunette squeal with happiness hugging her best friend with a smile on her and kissing her on cheek, they made their way towards the gate of the park hand in hand, with a spark in their eyes and smile on their faces.

"Amelia", I whispered her name more and more by seeing them walk away from me, they made me remind Amelia after a long time, opening the lock of door related to my past with their hands, making me want to cry, but my eyes refuse to drop single tear again for my past.

"Miss you Amelia, why did you leave me,you promised me to be with your Minny forever, then why did you leave me in this cruel world alone", I said watching the sky from the place where I sat waiting for the reply and closed my eyes making my head touch the bench behind me.

"Minny, You Idiot,where are you,come here and show me your face now, I am sure I will definitely break your nose.", Amelia shouted searching Anna in her house, with a hint of anger on her face.

"No Lia, I wont come out, I know you will kill me if I come out, it's better to be here then facing you", I replied giggling seeing her face through the slight gap of the wardrobe which is not fully closed.

"Minny, come out if I find you, you are definitely in danger", Amelia shouted angrily on Anna, making Anna to open the door widely and she stepped outside from it and caught her ears with her hands giving her puppy dog eyes.