A Future With You

Boruto's POV

Mom and Dad finally got to the Uchiha's place, where I was, so we could talk. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Dad asked as everybody settled into the living room. "Well, Boruto and I were talking and- what are you doing?" Sarada interrupted herself after looking at me. I was holding Shisu as he climbed on my face. "Don't ask me." I mumbled. "Anyway, we were talking and we're thinking that we should plan the wedding soon." Sarada finished.

"I agree. Now, first things first. When do you want it? Spring? Summer? Fall? Winter?" Dad asked. "I think a summer or spring wedding would be cool." I said, taking Shisu off of my face and looking to Sarada for approval. She gave me a nod and a smile. "Yeah, it sounds good. Spring would be nice I think." She said as I nodded in approval. "Alright. Any specific theme?" Dad asked. "I think a normal one would work just perfectly." Sarada said as I nodded. "Alright. Sasuke, we should talk with Boruto as the girls talk together." Dad said, giving Uncle Sasuke the 'you know what I mean' look. Uncle Sasuke stood up and signaled me to follow.

Naruto's POV

I walked into a separate room with Sasuke and Boruto as Hinata, Sakura, and Sarada talked together. "What's up?" Boruto asked as we sat down. "Well.....we need to know a few things." Sasuke began. "I don't exactly know what he's talking about." I said. Sasuke elbowed me in the stomach. "You do, idiot." He said. "It'd help if you told me before you dragged us here." I muttered. Sasuke sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Boruto....first off, your father is being an idiot so I guess I'll have to do the talking. Sarada....you see....she's......how do I explain it. She's sensitive and....innocent. Your mother has a few of the same personalities as her: the kindness, innocence, and sensitivity. Your father here, decided to try and pull a move on her after their wedding. What I'm trying to say is that don't try to...do.....'it'......after the wedding. You and Sarada will need to talk about when you both feel....comfortable.....with doing....that." Sasuke said awkwardly. "YOU'RE SOOOO AWKWARD!!!" I laughed. "Shut up, idiot! You're the one who pretended that you didn't know what I was talking about!!" He yelled at me.

"Uncle Sasuke, you should know that I'm not like that. I already talked with her. She agreed that we're probably going to have kids after a few years and we have to agree on it. Together." Boruto said. "I understand." Sasuke said.

Hinata's POV

"So, Sarada. Were you thinking about having kids at all?" Sakura asked. "Actually, it'd be terrific! I just don't know if Boruto wants to." She replied. "Sarada, I just want you to know this. Childbirth is painful but having a child is the most joy I've ever had in my life." Sakura said. "I agree." I added. "It may be a handful of work to care for the family but I loved every moment of it." I smiled. "Alright." Sarada said with a smile. "Now I guess we wait for the boys to come out." Sakura said. "Yes but first...." I began. "I just want to tell you this: Boruto gets very anxious about things. Like if someone is mad at him or if he did something wrong." I said. "Good to know...." Sarada began.

Boruto's POV

We walked out to join the others.

"Alright. I think I'm going to leave you and Sarada on the rest of decisions." Uncle Sasuke said. "Ok! Thank you so much!" Sarada said. They all nodded as Sarada and I walked outside for a walk. "So, if you have anyone in mind that you want to be in the wedding on my side, let me know." I said as I grabbed her hand. "Same goes for you." Sarada said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"So, what if we had Shisu carry the rings!?" Sarada asked as we continued on our walk. "That would be adorable!" I said with a smile. "Now, who should we have as flower girl?" She asked. "I don't know.....I'll think on that one." I said. "Now, I have homework and you do too." Sarada said. "Yeah....." I said with a sigh.

We continued on the dirt path. We stopped as we saw the two most amazing sights ever. One being Uncle Itachi and Izumi on a date, now hugging each other. The other....Uncle Neji giving Aunt Tenten a flower and watching her in shock. I looked at Sarada and gave her a kiss. "I should probably get back home. I gotta call up some people about the wedding. I'll text you to give you some information though." I said. "Alright. I'll see you soon." She said. I nodded as we slowly began letting our intertwined fingers release.

Hey guys!! So I know this one was quite short but I'm trying to.....build up for the last couple chapters coming up. I can't believe that I'm already getting close to done with this book!! But at the end(the last chapter) imma give y'all a surprise(or maybe a few)!!!!
Anyway, that's all for now I suppose! The person I'm going to put on here for following is...... @Mobilehero289 !!! I know them personally and since nobody wanted a shoutout I chose them!! Once again, just comment on this story or my message board and let me know if u want one!!

TWO MORE CHAPTERS!!!!

-HH2017