Boruto

Sarada's POV

After hearing the news, we went back to Boruto's place(Boruto, his dad, and myself) because it was still late. "Boruto?" I asked from the floor where I was laying. "Yeah?" He asked. "I don't think I'm gonna be a good sister." I admitted. "Why wouldn't you? You're amazing and you always will be." He said. "I don't know, I just don't feel like I'll be a good sister if I join the ANBU. It's part of completing my dream though...." I said with a sigh. "Hey. It'll be ok. Just rest. It's been a late night and you need some rest." Boruto said. "Ok..." I sighed. "Listen. I love you. I'll help you through anything and everything. I'm always, ALWAYS, here. Ok?" He asked. "Ok. I love you too." I said as I tried to go back to sleep.

Two months later in the Uchiha household....

"Sarada! Are you coming!?" Mom shouted. "Coming!" I said, slipping my sandals on. Today was the day we found out when Boruto would finally be able to get out of his wheelchair. I decided to go to the hospital and find out with them. Today was also the day Dad came to the hospital with us to get Mom's ultrasound.

We saw Boruto, his parents, and Himawari as we walked into the hospital. "Hey, Sarada!" Boruto said happily. "Hey!" I said, jogging over to him. "You ready?" Mom asked as Boruto nodded.

We finished getting Boruto's results and he was fine to start walking again as long as he took it easy and did physical therapy twice a week until they knew he'd be ok. Next was Moms ultrasound. They found out a simple due date range. From either September 1st to September 10th.

A few hours later(late afternoon- sunset)....

Boruto walked out happily as Mom yelled at him for running. "You're going to end up back in the wheelchair if you start running." She said. "Ok! Ok!" He said as he walked. "Saradaaa at least wait for meeee." He whined at me. "Alright, you big baby." I said. "You're the biggest baby though." He said. I poked his forehead. "No you." I said with a grin. Dad, who was holding Moms hand, looked at me and laughed. "Remind you of anyone, Sasuke?" Mom giggled. "Yeah." Dad said. Boruto sighed and grabbed my hand. I looked at him as he looked forward. I smiled. "You're adorable when you're mad." I said. "Who said I was mad, huh?" He asked. "Well, your tone and body language." I answered. "Dang it. You're too smart for me, Sarada." He said, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

That was the first time my parents saw him kiss me.

They looked at us. Dad looked at Boruto. "Hey. Boruto, come here for a minute." Dad said. I gulped as he squeezed my hand and left me.

Boruto's POV

I walked to Uncle Sasuke. "Thank you." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Thank you for loving her no matter what. It takes some guts to express feelings in front of your parents and hers." He said. "Oh. No problem." I said. "And, Boruto. Please, never be afraid to show feelings towards her around us. We won't kill you. You're making her happy. However, if you hurt her. You're dead." Aunt Sakura said. "Right. Got it." I said. I walked back to Sarada.

Sarada's POV

Boruto came back and grabbed my hand again and kissed my cheek. "What was that about?" I asked. "Nothin, trust me." He laughed. "Ok, if you say so." I said.

We continued to walk as we reached my house. "I guess this is where I let you go." Boruto said. "Yeah." I said. "We're going inside." Mom said as Dad followed her inside. "Boruto, take some time with Sarada. We're going home." Boruto's dad said. "Alright. I'll be home soon." He said.

After everyone left us, Boruto and I looked at each other. He grabbed me around the waist. "Sarada. I love you so much." He said. "Boruto....what are you doing?" I asked as he stepped a little further away, me stepping toward him after every step. Knowing that I was following his movements, he brought my hand out, intertwined with his. He let go and watched my arm drop. He moved his hands onto mine and brought my hands on his shoulder. He put his hands back on my waist after dropping my hands on his shoulders. I realized what he was doing.

He grabbed his phone and earbuds from his pocket. He gave me an earbud and he used one. He played music as we started dancing in the streets.

After the song finished, he kissed me as I kissed back.

He began playing more music as we danced. We were both pretty bad at dancing but we went with it. Eventually we got better and we're able to dance beautifully and in sync. At some points I felt as if we were both just gliding across the dirt path under the glimmering moonlight.

After a few more songs finished, we just stood there. His forehead on mine. "Sarada?" He asked. "Yeah?"

"I want to protect you forever. No matter what the trouble it may seem like. I love you so much. If you ever left my life, I swear I'd never forgive myself. I want to be by your side forever. Sarada, you're so beautiful in every way. I hope you know that. Every time I look at you my heart races faster and faster. I just....I love you so so much, Sara. I'll never stop loving you and-" I interrupted him with a kiss. After the kiss was broken, I looked at him. I don't know why. I honestly don't but.

I broke down into tears.

"Boruto.....I'm a broken mess. My heart couldn't bear losing you. Every time you smile, it somehow mends my heart, little by little. I love you so much. Please, never ever leave me."

Hey guys!!!! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

Edited: 2/26/19