Christmas

Huge time skip!! Boruto still hasn't joined ANBU but it's Christmas Eve!!!

Boruto's POV

I sat at my desk, headset on and playing a game with Shikadai and Inojin on the computer. I was so happy that they'd gotten headsets because my room has always been a little small for all three of us to have snacks, games, sleeping gear, and ourselves in it. "Inojin! Can you cover the left!?" Shikadai asked. "Yeah, you got the right?" Inojin replied. "Sure as long as Boruto covers the midland." He said. "Sure, give me the largest space to cover." I said.

We finished the round and won and figured we should probably get to bed because it was late. "Merry Christmas, guys." I said into the mic. "Yeah, Merry Christmas, Boruto." Inojin said, followed by Shikadai. I shut my headset off and closed my computer. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

~The Next Day~

Christmas morning....
Boruto's POV

I woke up lazily as I looked to my window, seeing if I should even be up yet. Sure enough, it was daylight already. I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep for a while longer.

"Boruto.....Boruto, get up, breakfast will get cold." I heard Moms soft voice whisper. I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked. "9:46" Mom said. "Alright I'll be down in a sec." I said. Mom got up and left to wake Hima up as I got up and took a quick shower.

I finished, changed. and dried my hair. I combed it and ran to the dining room. "Thanks for the food!" I said as we all dug in.

Sarada's POV

I woke up groggily. I was always first awake but just to make sure, I walked to Mom and Dad's room to see if they were up yet. As I expected, they were both asleep. I got a quick shower and made breakfast. The two finally got up and in perfect time- breakfast was finished.

After we ate we opened a few gifts and watched some TV together. I wondered how Boruto was doing...

Boruto's POV

We opened gifts and I got my gift for Sarada out and ranti her house to deliver it to her.

Short story- Boruto got Sarada a cute bracelet and Sarada got him a new sweatshirt.

Sorry this was a short story, my family is heading outta state and I won't have internet. Hope you enjoyed and had a Merry Christmas!