Sasuke

It's a snow day so I wanted to do another post! Might not do one next week because of this but I hope you like it!

Sakura's POV

I sat on the hospital bed. I held Sasuke's large hand in mine. "Sasuke, why would you do this?" I asked. I looked at my husband. He had never looked so weak. He was always the strong one who almost never got sick or injured and here he is now- sick and injured on a hospital bed. "Sakura......where's Sarada?" He asked me. "Dear, don't worry, she's safe with Naruto, Hinata, and Boruto." I said. He squeezed my hand weakly. "I don't want her to see me like this....." He said. "I know. She's worried sick though. She texted me after she got there. She asked if you and I were ok. I said yes of course but she's probably still worried." I said. "Sakura. She might need reassurance that we're ok. I'm just a little sick and I have a few injuries. I'm sure if we call Naruto, he could bring her to us." He said. "Are you sure, dear?"  I asked. He nodded.

Naruto's POV

I sat at the dinner table as I looked through some Hokage work. I looked to my phone, which was glowing and ringing now. I picked it up. Sakura. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey. Sasuke wants to see Sarada soon at the hospital." She said. "Oh my gosh. What is he doing there?" I asked. "He's sick and injured. If Sarada is asleep already, leave her be." Sakura said. "Alright. I'll call you after I check." I said as I hung up.

I quietly walked upstairs and peeled into Boruto's room. Sarada was laying on the ground, facing away from Boruto and Boruto asleep facing away from Sarada. Sarada looked to the door. "Sarada, come downstairs please." I said as she nodded. She grabbed her glasses and got up to follow me.

I dialed Sakura's number. "Hello?" Sasuke asked. "Hey, she's here." I said. "I need to talk to her." He said. "Ok, ok. Sarada, here." I said, handing Sarada the phone.

Sarada's POV

"Hello?" I asked. "Sarada. Sorry for calling so late." Dad said. "Dad!! It's fine! Are you ok!?" I asked frantically. "I'm ok. Just a little sick and I have a few injuries. I'm ok though." He said. "Where's mom?" I asked. "I'm here, sweetheart, don't worry." She said. "Sarada....I need to see you. Can you give Naruto his phone back? I need to talk with him." Dad asked. "Yeah." I said, handing the phone to Mr. Uzumaki. "Hey. Yeah. I mean, if you want. Sure. Gotcha. Alright, bye." He said in between the conversation with Dad. "Sarada, go wake Boruto and tell him that if he wants to see Sasuke, he better be up by the time I get upstairs." He said.

I walked into the dark room. "Boruto.....Boru...." I said, poking his cheek. "Hmmmmm....wha— oh..hey, Sara.....what's up....?" He mumbled, half way awake. "I'm going to the hospital to visit my dad with your dad. Your dad said if you want to come, you better be ready by the time he gets up here to put you in a wheelchair. "Mmm kay......" He said, slowly sitting up.
~I FORGOT TO MENTION!! He's no longer on his IV or the oxygen. Anyway, back to the story~

Boruto made me grab his sweatshirt so he would look decent. He also made me do his hair so he didn't have bed hair. "Boruto? You ready?" His dad asked as he walked in. "Yeah, once she finishes up with my hair." He said as I finished his hair. I put his comb and gel away and gathered my stuff as Boruto was put into his wheelchair(which my mom is letting him use more frequently).

We arrived at the hospital and went to the room Mom gave us. I knocked nervously. "Come in." Dads voice said. We walked in(Boruto wheeled in). I saw Dad laying in the hospital bed and mom sitting on the edge of it, holding his hand. "W-What happened!?" I asked in shock. "I told you, I got a few injuries during my last mission and somehow I've caught some sort of sickness." Dad said. "You never get sick though..." I began. "Sometimes never can't last forever." Dad said. I sighed and pulled up a chair next to his bed. "I'll be ok, Sarada. Your mom and I need to talk with you about something." Dad said. I nodded.

"I won't be here too long but while I am, you're going to need to keep the house in shape because since your mom has been off of work lately, she's working overtime to catch up." Dad said. "Oh, ok." I said, happy that it wasn't anything worse. "Now, we have something for you. It's just a little motivation or maybe just something to keep you happy while you stay at home." Mom said. She got up and grabbed a gift bag from the side of the bed. I was a little confused. "Go ahead, open it." Dad urged. I began to open it.

I pulled out a T-shirt. "Read it out loud, Sarada." Mom said. I smiled. "Daughter-2001(idk when she was born but she's 17 turning 18 in 2019 and I don't wanna do math XD) Girlfriend-2018 Sister-2019." I said out loud. I jerked my head up to my parents. They smiled. "Mom....Dad......I'm gonna be a sister!?" I asked. They nodded as I ran to hug them. "And, Sarada, this whole injury and sickness thing was fake. We had to in order to make it seem more realistic because Boruto and Naruto insisted that they watched your reaction." Dad said, sitting up and stretching from after laying in bed for a little while. "Thank you so much." I cried into Dads shirt. He stroked my hair and Mom came behind me to do a little group hug.

Ok, this one was a little shorter but hey, it took me a while to come up with this plan so Sarada would be surprised more, ok!? Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!!

Edited: 2/26/19