Sarada

Boruto's POV

I sat in bed. Yesterday, when everyone visited, Sarada said that she'd do anything to accomplish her goal. Why? Why couldn't I say something like that? That's a question I ask myself quite often. Well, it's simple- I don't really have a goal. I mean, other than survive for now and become the best ninja I can be but that's what everyone tries. I sigh as I slowly lay back. Sarada Uchiha. My beautiful shinobi. My loved one who WILL become Hokage. My precious girl who I never want to get hurt. I grabbed my laptop. I got online on the group chat(with Inojin and Shikadai).

~Ok so, I'm gonna do a chat part. Here's a key for y'all-
Boruto
Inojin
Shikadai
So, yeah. Hope you understand this part!~

Hey, anyone on? I wanna talk with u guys. I'm bored again.
Yo what's up
Nm wbu
Just chillin
Where the heck is Inojin
Idk don't ask me
Shut up I never said I was asking u XD sry that was weird.
It's chill
Hey guys sry my mom hid my laptop again
Idk why she does that smh
Me neither smh
Imma break the chain
Wdym
The 'smh' chain
Ohhhhh darn I broke it by asking what XD
XD whyyyyyy
Idkkkk
Ok anyway what's up
Well....u guys know if Sarada has this app thing?
Think so ye
Lemme check my chats
K ty
Np
Boruto when u gunna heal
Idk Aunt Sakura won't tell me smh sry bro ik u wanna go on a mission but idk when I'll be done here
It's good
Ye She has it
Rad what's the user
Brb gunna check
K
-a minute later-
So, her user is....weird
?
?
Here it is
SaraUchBoruUzuTheHokage
..........
........ok then. I'll have to ask her about that.
Welp. U probably should.
Well, I gtg sry guys. My dad is calling me for chores and training.
Same
Alright see ya
Bye
Get well soon byeeeee
-Inojin and Shikadai logged off-

I sighed as I copied the strange user and put it the search engine. There it was- Sarada's user. I tapped her user and began typing.

~Boruto Sarada~

Hey, this is Boruto.
Oh, hey.
Wyd
Nm wbu
Same. So...can u explain ur username
Oh, well....I'll explain it piece by piece. My old one was HokageSaradaUchiha but I wanted to add a lil more of my life in. I'm changing it soon. Do u think BoruSaraKage would be good?
Sure! Whatever u want Sara <3
Thank uuuuu <3
Np so I was wondering, wanna do something tonight?
Wdym
Maybe u could come over since ur mom doesn't want me going anywhere.
I'm still confused. Wdym by "something"
....Sara............seriously? I mean really!?
BORUTO! U know I didn't mean that!! I though u meant that!!
U sure u weren't thing it
If u keep doing this, I'll block u and report it as inappropriate content.
U know I'm kidding XD
Suureeee
Sarada. Really, I am.
If u say so.
Anyway wanna come over and chill?
Sure. Let me ask my mom if she's ok with it.
K
-a couple minutes later-
She said it was fine. She wants me to ask ur mom if I can spend the night cuz my mom has a late shift and doesn't want me walking around tonight. There was some sketchy stuff going on near our house a bit ago.
Alright. I'm sure she'll be fine with it.
K
See u soon?
See u soon.

I sighed and logged out. "Hey, Mom?" I shouted. A little bit later, she was in my room. "What is it?" She asked. "Sarada and I wanna hang out. Her mom said that she'd prefer if she stayed the night. There's some sketchy stuff over by her house and she doesn't want Sarada walking alone with that going on." I said. "Alright, that's perfectly fine with me. I'll try and see if we have an extra place to sleep. The room she used last time is now storage." Mom said. "Ok." I said. "You good on medicine?" She asked. I nodded. She said goodbye and left. "I'll call Sakura." She said loud enough for me to hear. "K!" I replied.

I logged back on and Sarada had texted me.

Hey, Boruto! So, our parents called and everything is gonna work out! I'm so excited!!
Awesome! This'll be great!! Also, Hima can't wait to see you again! She's come into my room asking when you'd be here next. I haven't told her so it'll be a surprise.
Oooooo nice! I have to get packed and head over before my mom leaves for work. I'll see you soon though ;)
Alright see ya

I logged off with a sigh. I sat in bed as I waited for Sarada to get here. Mom and Dad came into my room. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Well, it's about ANBU. If you want to join, they need to know in at least two months. The thing is, we talked to Sakura and she said you might not be fully healed by then. You'll be moving a little more but you're going to need physical therapy and a bunch of other big words I don't remember. As long as you have an answer by then, you will be put aside from the missions and such until you've got the ok from Sakura." Dad said. "Alright. I've been thinking about it lately and I think I might. Don't tell them that, just give me a while longer to think and get a for sure plan." I said. Himawari ran in. "Boruto!!" She shouted. She came to my bed. "What's up, Hima?" I asked, sitting up slowly and carefully. "Are you gonna watch the exams!?" She asked. That was right. She was recommended this year. "I'll try my best! I'll beg Aunt Sakura until she says yes if I need to!" I said. "Awesome!!" She exclaimed. "I'm going back downstairs. I'll see you later tonight when I get you your meds." Mom said, coming and kissing my forehead and leaving. Dad did the same and followed her down. Hima stayed in my room. "Hey, Boruto?" She asked. "Yeah?" I responded. "You're the best brother I could have. You're damaged but yet you still wanna support me. Thank you....so much..." she said, her voice cracking as she shed a few tears and hugged me gently so she wouldn't hurt me. "It's my job as your older brother. I didn't have any older siblings to look up to or look to for support and I didn't want you to experience that kind of heartache I felt." I said.

"Himawari!! Come downstairs for a sec! Someone just got here!" Dad shouted. Himawari said goodbye to me and ran downstairs.

Ok, so let me explain the relationship between my sister and girlfriend. Himawari looks up to Sarada like she's her older sister and Sarada thinks of Himawari as her 'long lost sister'. I think it's kind of cool but Himawari is pushing it a little and sometimes calls Sarada her 'future sister' around me to make me a little embarrassed. Anyway, I bet when they come back up, Himawari will be hanging on Sarada's back.

Hope you all enjoy this!! Already starting next chapter!

-HH2017

Edited: 2/26/19