Dreams (Part Two)

SURPRISE!!!! Early chapter for this week!! Depending on how I'm doing, I'll even put a chapter up on Friday! My wrist is better so my writing is more efficient! Anyway! Enjoy!

Boruto's POV

We stood in the middle of the street where Uncle Neji and Uncle Itachi stood. Mom ran into Uncle Neji's arms. I shouldn't have been surprised. After she lost him, things were hard. That's what Dad had told me. That's part of the reason I respected my mother. One of the only reasons when I was in the academy sadly. Uncle Sasuke hesitated. I guess he was unsure what to do with the situation. I stood by Sarada, Dad, and Aunt Sakura. We wanted to let the other two get a chance to see their family because we didn't know how long they'd be with us for.

We took everyone to the barbecue place that Sarada and I just went to. Though we just ate, we could still eat more to be polite. "I'll pay." I said as we sat in a booth. "Oh, yeah, who exactly are you guys?" Uncle Neji asked. "Neji, this is your nephew, Boruto. This is his girlfriend, Sarada. Sarada is Itachi's niece." Mom said. "Oh. Hello, Boruto.....you've picked a lovely woman. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sarada." Uncle Neji said. "Sasuke.....this is...my niece?" Uncle Itachi asked. "Yes. Her name is Sarada. This is Boruto Uzumaki, her boyfriend and Naruto's son." Uncle Sasuke said. "....Sarada......Boruto........it's nice to meet you." Uncle Itachi said slowly as he processed it all. "I'm sure you remember Sasuke and Sakura. Just to explain a few things though. Sasuke and Sakura are married and they have their daughter, Sarada. Oh! Yeah! Sakura is also pregnant right now." Dad told Uncle Neji quietly because they weren't sure if they wanted to surprise Uncle Itachi. Uncle Neji nodded in understanding.

"Itachi. I would like to explain a few things. This is Sakura Haruno. No. Sakura Uchiha. She's my wife and the mother of Sarada Uchiha. That over there is the Seventh Hokage and his wife. Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Uzumaki. They have two children- Boruto Uzumaki, who you see right now, and Himawari Uzumaki, who's sick and being watched by one of Sakura's friends." Uncle Sasuke said. "I see...." Uncle Itachi said with a sigh as he was still processing the fact that his precious little brother is all grown up now.

"Sasuke, so mind if I say something?" Aunt Sakura asked. "You don't need to ask permission, dear." Uncle Sasuke said. Aunt Sakura nodded. "Itachi, it's a pleasure to meet you. I just want to tell you something. I'm pregnant with another child and it's due in September. I hope that you can stay reanimated for a while so you can meet the little one." Aunt Sakura smiled, placing her hand on Uncle Sasuke's. Uncle Itachi's eyes widened. "No....way...." he began. Uncle Sasuke nodded.

3rd POV cuz I'm getting tired of calling everyone uncle and aunt XD

"Hey, guys?" Naruto asked the group. Everyone gave their attention to him. "Where are they going to stay?" He asked. "Itachi will stay in the Uchiha household. I'm sure Neji will stay with you guys." Sasuke said. "Alright." Naruto replied. Boruto sighed as he looked to his girlfriend who sat by his side. He grabbed her hand as he could tell something was obviously wrong. He gave her a look of concern and she shrugged, signaling she was ok and just was a bit spaced out. Boruto squeezed her hand as they continued holding hands under the table while everyone talked.

"So, Sarada. What's your dream?" Itachi asked. "I'd like to become the Hokage." She said with a proud smile. "Boruto, how about you?" Neji asked. "Wel...I've thought about it. I'd like to become a ninja who can protect everyone and I might even become the Hokage's right hand man." He said.

And that was it. That was Boruto's dream.

Hey guys!! This was a bit of a shorter chapter but I hope you liked it!!

Edited: 2/26/19