Unknown Feelings

Boruto's POV

I sat at the foot of my bed, anxiously tapping my foot and bouncing my knee. I got up and began pacing, hands behind my head. What do I do!? If I tell her, she'll make a big deal outta it! After that, she's gonna tell everyone and..ugh..I just can't do it! Maybe I should go to Shikadai's dad...nah, he'll think it's too troublesome. I can't tell Uncle Sasuke or Mom or Dad or else I'm toast! Aunt Sakura would make a huge deal and Sarada would find out..aghh...what do I do!? I thought, planning on what to do with my new feelings.

I heard a knock and stopped pacing and told whoever it was to enter. Mom came in, Dad following her. I was actually surprised that Himawari didn't come with them, lately she's been with Mom 24/7. "Hey, what's up?" I asked as they sat on my bed next to me. "We've got some news." Dad said, a straight face painted on him. Did they find out somehow!? I thought nervously. "S-sure. Spit it out." I said. "Well.....it's about one of your teammates." Mom began. "Y-Yeah?" I asked. "Mitsuki came to us a bit ago saying you were getting far stronger. We've been thinking about recommending you for ANBU but we wanted to see what YOU want to do about it. I've heard Sarada has been recommended too." Dad said.

I took a breath. They hadn't heard. Now, it was time to decide. I mean, I am a Chunin now....I'm 17 years old and I'm thinking about joining the ANBU....it sounded good: Boruto Uzumaki- Chunin ANBU member at 17 years old. I smirked. "Maybe, I'll think on it." I said. "Ok. Hey, Hinata, can I be with Boruto for a second?" Dad said. "Yes, of course." Mom said, hugging me and walking out. "So...I heard something the other day..." Dad began.

I gulped. Did he know about my crush? "Sarada Uchiha. What are your true feelings for her? I won't tell anyone, not even Mom." Dad said. "Well....it's hard to explain....I like the girl but I don't think I have a chance with her....." I began, doubting my abilities. "Hm...I'm happy for you. Finally opening your eyes to the world of love. It's good to have a love life interest. Anything else you wanna put out there to me?" Dad asked. "Well......" I began. I sighed. "I wanna kiss her. I really do. I wanna confess my love but I'm scared. What will SHE think!? Will she tease me? Spread rumors? TELL UNCLE SASUKE!? This is honestly scaring me! What will I do!?" I shouted. Dad put a hand on my shoulder.

"Boruto. Trust me on this. When I found my first love, don't tell Mom I told you, it was Aunt Sakura. I wanted to love her forever. Then, I realized how much your Mother loved me and how much I love her. I want you to make sure that you can't be afraid of the people who may hate you for being together. Be proud of loving her, don't hide it. Sure, Sasuke and Sakura may not like it but honestly, Sarada deserves a man like you and you deserve a woman like her. So, Boruto, I want you to work up the confidence to tell her what she means to you, ok?" Dad asked after giving me that speech. I nodded. "Dad?" I asked. "Yes?" "Tell Mom, just don't tell Sarada or anyone from her family. I'm kinda afraid of how they'll react...." I said. Dad nodded and left me alone.

How the heck am I supposed to do this!? I need help but then again, I don't wanna be lectured. I'll have to do this all on my own.

I got up and ran downstairs after seeing my parents look at me with a face that says 'ooooo I know your crushhhh' I blushed and turned away. "Mom, Dad?" I began, still not looking at them. "Yes, what is it?" Mom said. I looked to them.

"I hope you understand what I'm about to do. I know, there will be good days and bad. There will be fights and no fights. I honestly want you to hear me out on this. I love Sarada Uchiha. With ALL OF MY HEART!! I want to be able to say that proudly. I know, I know, people will be mad or jealous- well, those who don't like us together- but I don't care. They can't tell me who to love. And I want to be able to say 'I love you' to her. I really do. So please, Mom. Please, Dad. Understand these last few words......"

I paused to take a breath and calm down before saying the words.

"Please, accept Sarada Uchiha to be my girlfriend."

Hey guys!!! Soooooo I wanna make a good Naruto/Boruto ship series!!! I hope you like this!!! Yeah, yeah, updates are gonna be slow BUT I will try to make longer chapters! Anyway, hope you guys like thisssss!!!!

Edited: 2/24/19